🎀Chapter 26🎀

{1 year later} Let me fill you in . It's been one year . Kamryn just turned 7 and she's so smart and still the best daughter I could ask for. After 5 months of dating Edwin . Kamryn , Edwin and I moved in together and we didn't move in to my house we got a whole brand new house. It's beautiful , it's definitely the house I wanna call home for the rest of my life .

It has a huge backyard for Kamryn and our dog. Oh yeah we got a dog about 3 months ago named Waffle . Kamryn named the dog that lol. We only live about 10 minutes away from the boys and my parents . I met Edwins family last Christmas and Kamryn did too. They love us and we love them .

Edwin and I are doing amazing , he's the love of my life. Nothing could ruin this , it's literally a dream come true . The family I have is like the ones you wish to have and my wish came true. The boys come over a lot and so do my parents . My dad loves Edwin who would have thought . My family loves him , he is apart of the family . I'm so grateful for everything and how good it all worked out.
I finally was introduced to the BEANZ online .
I was welcomed with open arms no pun intended

But lately I been feeling just tired and sick. I know what you're thinking , I'm thinking the same thing.
I honestly think I'm pregnant. I don't know what it is but I just have this feeling that I'm pregnant.
I wanna be I want to have a another baby and I have talked to Edwin about having a baby . He wants a baby he really does actually and so do I. If I'm pregnant we will be so happy because this is something we want. I really want Kamryn to be a big sister also I already know she would be the best

Edwin is with the boys at a meeting for the new album that they wanna release . I already went to the store and bought pregnancy test . Kamryn is in her room watching movies so this is a good time to take the test and see if I am really pregnant.

I walk into the bathroom and open the two boxes . I'm gonna take one that either says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" then I'm also gonna take the one that has 2 lines for pregnant and 1 line for not pregnant just make sure . I'm gonna take two.
I do what I have to do then set a timer . I haven't took a pregnancy since I found out I was pregnant with Kamryn . Almost 8 years ago. My heart starts beating fast and I just start thinking about life with another baby .

(5 minutes later) The timer goes off and I stand up . I pick the test up but don't look yet. I'm nervous if they say I'm not pregnant of course I'm gonna be disappointed but we have a long time to try . I just really want a baby now and so does Edwin.
I slowly lower my head with my eyes closed .
I open them and read the two test in my hands.

||
"Pregnant"

And here come the tears . I have to tell Edwin , I have to tell Kamryn , the boys , my parents , THE WORLD!! First I need to calm down . Holy shii I'm pregnant I'm legit pregnant. Thank god. I'm speechless , I-I don't know what to think . Omg
Edwin and I are having a baby we are having a baby. Okay lemme get the tears out then tell Kam

(10 minutes later) I finally calm dowm. "Kamryn" I yell before she shows up in front of the bathroom door "yes mommy" she says "I have something to tell you" I say "what is it" she smiles and I bend down to her level "so you know how when a mommy is pregnant and she has a baby in her belly" i ask her "yeeaaahhh" she nods "well Kammy , mommy is pregnant" I say and her jaw drops . I wait for response "in your belly" she points "yeah there's a baby in there" I say "really" she ask "yes" I start to get emotional "I'm a big sister" she says "when the baby is born you will be"

She just looks at me "are you happy , sad , mad" I ask "I'm so happy" she hugs me "yay , me too" I say "Since Edwin is your boyfriend that means he's the dad" she says "yes" I smile "we have to tell him when he comes home" I stand up "how" she ask
"Not sure let's figure that out"

(20 minutes later) Edwin walks through the door "hey girls" he says as I stand in front of him "hi baby" he says "was you crying" he ask "yes" I answer "what's wrong" he ask "nothing is wrong" I smile "but I have a surprise for you" I grab his hands "it's not my birthday" he laughs "I know but I still have a surprise for you" I smile even more

"Okay" he says "come on" him and Kamryn follow me to Edwin's and I bedroom. "Here" I give him this big huge box "woah" he says . So I put about 15 boxes in there so every time he opens a box a new one appears "open it love" I can't even sit
"Do you know what it is" he ask Kamryn and she nods . He opens box after box after box after box

"Jeez babe how many boxes are there" he ask "keep going" I say until he finally gets to the smallest box with the test in it . "This is the one" he ask and I nod . He opens to and looks down at it . I smile as I watch him stare at the pregnancy test. "Say something" I say "you're pregnant?" He stands up "yeah" I nod and the tears come right back "don't play with me" he says "babe I'm pregnant . We are having a baby" I say and he smiles before picking me up to spin me around a couple times .

He kisses me and then looks at me "we are having a baby" he says "yeah" I say "really wow" He says "I promise I'm really pregnant with your baby" I say "that sounds amazing" he keeps kissing me over and over before looking at Kamryn . He sets me down and picks her up "big sister to be" he says and she giggles before he looks at me again "Darling" he says and I kiss him again "you need to tell waffle" she says and calls the dog just for him to run in . I hand him to Kamryn before looking at Edwin "I love our family" he whispers "I do too and I love you" this kiss is more of a slow peck "I love you Desiree" he says "I'm so f*cking glad you came to that Meet & Greet"

(A/n) Thank you so so much for reading!! I hope you enjoyed the story❤️❤️