7

Nikhil

I didn't know when I got so attached to Vani in those two months. I realised it when she went to Mumbai.

Technically I wasn't going to miss her but my mind failed in front of my heart. It just 15 days btw.

I'm missing her terribly but I can't tell her that. We just start to know each other, what we do like what doesn't. Don't forget about our not so big argument.

The gifts she left for me in the wardrobe made me so special. I wear the shirt and tie whenever I miss her.

One more thing, I'm missing her food. I so got use to her morning breakfast and dinner. Actually, there are many things which I'm missing.

I got use to her sleeping on my bed and when she rolled in her sleep towards my side. I'm missing her face which I saw when I opened my eyes in the morning. So peaceful. And damn! her lips, I just wanted to touch it and kiss it till I run out of breath.
I want her here, in my arms in my bed, in my apartment with me. But I can't ask her to come here without a reason. Besides she has her research work. I just need a reason to ask her to come here. But after the argument that day I'm definitely not going to tell her to come here. Or it would torment my ego in front of her.

Well, if she came, she can bring her laptop and do her work here. I'm not going to stop her work; I just need her in front of my eyes.

I know I'm developing feelings for my wife.

She thinks she woke up first but I did. I just pretended like I was asleep. Dude! How can one sleep in the morning when your beautiful cum sexy wife wrapped her hand over your body? It totally gave me an extra hard on.

So, I just waited till she went to bathroom after that I breathe in relief. I didn't want her to feel awkward in the morning or see my little not so little buddy and embrace myself.

Does she know she is a living tease?
Nah, I didn't tell her. I didn't even complement her on our wedding. She looked mesmerising and don't ask me how she looked on our reception. She looked like a bomb in the red saree who could be blast at any time. I somehow controlled myself from touching her curvy body, grabbing her waist and pulling her towards me and kissed her ruining red sexy lipstick.

*****

Shivani

"Vani, why're you looking sad? Are you sick?" she asked me checking my forehead if I have fever. They're worrying about me seeing me sad. I'm trying to look happy but I can't just forget what happen two days ago.

"No mom. I'm fine. Just missing my mom and dad. I haven't seen then for two months." I lied. I never lied but situation made me a liar. A great liar.

"If you're missing them why don't you go there?"

"Really?" I think this is a great idea. That could be a distraction for me to forget everything.

"You don't need our permission to go to your own home. We would never stop you from going there. Stay there as much as you want. But don't forget we're here also." How can someone can be so understandable. I'm happy that I married to Malhotra family.

"Is it okay if I go today, I mean now?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course. Don't forget to take the gifts which you brought from Dubai for them."

"Ok mom."

"Go get ready and give them my regards."

"I'll"