9

Shivani

When we have reached the airport and waited for our boarding, I got to know that we're going to Istanbul. I love this city. I heard how famous the street foods are.

This time I don't want to keep sitting like I don't know him. He is doing everything for me to forget that day. All I can do is try my best for him.
I keep my head on his shoulder. "Are you sleepy?" Nikhil asked me by pulling me towards him and wrapped his hand around my waist so I can sleep comfortably.

"uhu." I shook my head. "sleep for some time or you'll be tired for tomorrow."

"What're we doing tomorrow?"

"We're going somewhere else; we would stay only one night in Istanbul. Sorry, there're some official documents which I need to give by tomorrow. So, CEO requested me yesterday to personally give them the documents. I accepted it because I've never been in Istanbul and I hope you haven't too."

"I have visited mostly American countries because my uncle's family live there and other than that I visited Italy, Australia on our family vacation. Where're we going tomorrow?"

"We haven't gone to honeymoon so I thought why not now? But where we're going It's a surprise. But trust me you'll love it."

"I trust you." I whispered it lowly but it was audible enough. I know he heard it. And when I said I trust him, I mean it. I really trust him.

"Now, sleep for some time." He caressed lightly on my head.

*****

Istanbul

Nikhil went to give the file to respective person. He messaged me to get ready and meet him here. We're going for a quick sightseeing in Istanbul. We've fight to our next destination at late night. So, we got a little time. I'm happy to be here. Beautiful blue sea, roadside street foods, music. I already have kumpir, a baked potato with a topping of corn, cheese and mayonnaise. It was mouth-watering. I would ask Nikhil to taste it when he comes back.

Nikhil... Looking how he cares and worries for me; I can say I didn't take a wrong decision of marrying him. I don't know on which stage we're now in our marital life. But I think we need to take a step forward in our relationship to know where really, we're standing. Only if he agrees.

To forget everything bad happened in last few days. Taking our married life to another level. I know I'm talking like a selfish person but if taking a step forward keep our bonding stronger than earlier and found a ray of hope to live our life together blissfully, I'm ready to take it. And when he mentioned about our honeymoon it clicked my mind. Now all I want is make our bond stronger.
And I want to be his for forever. Only his. I want to move on from my nightmares.

***

Nikhil joined me soon. We went to Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar and lastly, we took a boat tour in Bosphorus straits. It was so serene to be merged in the blue.

*****

Paris 🗼

Can you believe it we're in Paris? OMG! I really wanted to come here with my life partner. That's why I never come here with my parents. I still remember when dad planned our family vacation to Paris but I refused to come here with them. Because this is a city of romance and I didn't want to be a third wheel. Joking, I wanted them to enjoy their time together without any worries like they did in their younger age.

And I was sure when I visit Paris for the first time it would be definitely with my love with whom I would spend my life.

One more secret, I always wanted to click a picture kissing my partner and the background would be the Eiffel tower like my mom and dad clicked. They looked so cute together. One of my favourite pictures of them. I adore the picture.