11

Shivani

Waking up next to him, hearing his heartbeat is so peaceful and satisfactory that I can never thought of. And knowing that I don’t need to sneak away from him that feelings gives me butterfly in my tummy.

“Good morning” Nikhil wished morning in his just woke up hoarse voice and kissed on my forehead, which as expected increase my heartbeats. I wished him back and removed my hands from his waist to get up from bed to ignore the further embarrassment.

“Where do you think you’re going, huh?”

“bathroom, to brush my teeth.”

“ok.” “Are you not going to wake up now?” “No!” I left for bathroom to doing my morning rituals.

I’m feeling fresh and ready to begin my second day at Paris. Ahh! It feels really good to be here with Nikhil. looking at Nikhil he fell asleep again covering his face under the sheet.

“Nikhil! wake up. We have to have breakfast on time.” I really like to have my meal on time, especially breakfast. It gives me energy to start my day with a new strength and hope.

“Nikhil” I tap on his shoulder. Knowing that he won’t wake up I planned to call room service to order our breakfast. As I turned a hand pulled me backward.

“You didn’t try much to wake me up”

“you were awake?” he smirked. That’s mean he just wanted to know what I was going to do. Smart a**. Oh! I need to call for room service. I tried to remove his hold from me.

“where are you trying to go, wifey?”

“need to order our breakfast.”

“I already did that while you were in the bathroom. So, no worry.” Ok then. I stayed in his hold.

“so, where do you want to go today?”

“let’s go for shopping then we’ll have our meal outside. I’ll try some France cuisine today. What do you think?”

“It would be great except the shopping part.” I rolled my eyes. Typical man. Men really hates shopping, I guess.

“It won’t take much time just for our families. Our moms, dads, Naina di, brother-in-law and little cutie.”

“what about me?” did he just make a face? He’s not exactly pouting but it’s funny to see him make a face like a child.

“I’ll think about it if….”

“If...” so eager to know, I see.

“You’ve to help me in shopping then as a reward I’ll give something to you, like last time.”

“Your offer is tempting like you. And I accept it. I want it tonight itself not like last time, deal?”

“Deal.”

*****

I shopped for everyone except Nikhil. I’m confused what to give him.

Because he has everything. From his office going to causal and gym going cloths, and talking about his perfume collection he has it. Shoes, ties literally he has everything. I can’t able think what to buy for him.

“I guess you’re thinking about my gift and you can’t able to think what I don’t have, right?” I just nodded in embarrassment. I asked me only a gift but I couldn’t decide what to give him yet.