20

Nikhil

“Did you know about ‘the projects’?” Both Habib and Mark shook their heads.

“Why didn’t they inform us before?” Habib asked.

“Like they said it was a surprise.” Mark told.

“Yeah! indeed It was, even though I’m not a big fan of surprise.” I hate surprises.

“Whatever happens it happens for good. Congratulations to us! We did it.” Habib said with a proud smile.

“They’re going to invest so much on our companies. It’s just a beginning we’ve so much to do and prove ourselves that they didn’t do wrong for choosing us. So, are you guys ready to prove they were right to choose our company to give the project?” this is Mark who’s always ready to cheer. Good mood or bad mood. He has a leadership quality.
“Yes!” we said it loud.

“Can’t wait to tell all that we really impressed them. Boss already got to know, I guess.” Habib said this.

“He surely has.” I replied to them.

“Let’s enjoy our last night here.” Last night in Istanbul. We’ve early morning flight tomorrow. Mark is in really good mood, actually we all are in good mood. I’m staring at the cruise on the Bosphorus street remembering my beautiful wife. Remembering our last visit. Since I came here, I was feeling incomplete inside. Missing her terribly.

“Where are you lost Nick? we were calling you for three or four times.” They both are staring at me, waiting for my reply. And I have no idea what they were saying.

“Sorry, what were you saying?” I’m little bit embarrassed that I wasn’t paid attention what they were talking.

“We’re going to eat bro. Aren’t you hungry?” this time Habib asked.

“Yes, I’m.” I’m starving.

“Then for whom we’re waiting for. Let’s go to eat.”

*****

After having the dinner, we returned to our respective hotel rooms. Mark wasn’t ready to come. He wanted to enjoy the night view for more time, which we couldn’t since we came here because of our works and busy schedule. But we were there for about four hours and that was after a hectic day or you can say a week. When we remembered him about catching our early morning flight he came without a scene. Sometime he can be very childish and I hate it.

After the hectic day all I needed to came to my bed and talk to my wife. Since I have been here I couldn’t able to talk to her properly like we usually do.

I can’t tell her to come here for some days because now she has college. I’m happy that she decided to join it. I’m jealous that she is giving most of her time to others. She cares about my mom and dad more compared to me. which is totally fine but damn! I’m jealous. She is spending more time with them not with me.

*****

Shivani

“Guess what!” I heard his excited voice. And I knew it that their design had approved. Now I can tell how his mood is by hearing his voice.

“They selected your company’s design.”

“That is obvious. But there’s something else also.”

“Okay, I’m listening.”

“They liked both of our designs and you won’t believe they were thinking of another big project to start. After seeing our designs, they thought why not us we deserve the projects. And it would be easy because we already merged our companies for project. So, basically now our, I mean mine and Aleia’s company don’t have to work on same project because we got one project each. So, we will work separately on our own project.”