~19~

Omg! This the last chapter before the epilogue! I'm shooketh! Okay! I wrote this while listening to Speechless by Dan + Shay! I really suggest listening to it while reading! Okay, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cece

I feel like I'm about to faint.

I nervously smooth out the skirt of my dress as I look at my reflection in the mirror, trying to take deep breaths to settle my nerves.

It's been months since I found out about Alex being a werewolf, and having everything about it explained to me. About her being the next Alpha of the pack...our pack...I'm still trying to wrap my head around that part. As her mate, I'll be a Luna, her equal in leading a large community or pack of werewolves once we both graduate high school. We talked about the marking and mating process that occurs with werewolves, and we've both decided to wait until after we graduate for that too...mostly because I'm not quite ready for that yet, and marking me would pressure that to happen.

Though that hasn't stopped the intensely touch-feely cuddles, or her obsession with leaving hickies all over my neck and shoulders. As embarrassing as it is, I do enjoy it immensely..

We've discussed a lot about what happens after we graduate. Like living together, any plans for college, career aspirations for me.

I already have been accepted into local schools and gotten scholarships which will help me eventually open my own boutique where I can make my own outfits, and Alex is going to take online classes for a degree in business to help her run the pack better.

We've talked it over with her dad's, and they have no problem with me moving in as soon as I graduate from high school...but since my moms can't know about the whole werewolf thing, it might be a little difficult for them to understand that. So maybe once we've finished college...I'm not sure. Alex says she has a plan, but I'm not sure what it is.

But, we still have some time before that, at least a couple of months since it's only March now. Both of us are enjoying our time together, as well as being on our teams, since we're both winding down with our games/performances. We've pretty much been to all of each other's events, and both of us did really well in our respective competitions. But with the end of the year coming soon, she's pretty much done for the season, and I only have a couple more performances left.

Which brings me back to the present situation.

I adjust the small headband, or should I say tiara, in my hair. The gems, which look suspiciously like diamonds, even though Alex swears they're white sapphires, glimmer brightly with the rubies. I still can't believe she bought this for me.

I remember the first time I saw it, two day after they announced the date and theme for senior prom

It was in the gym, both the girls basketball team and the step team were doing photo's for the year book, and just when I thought we were finished, Alex had both of teams help her pull off the most elaborate and honestly most unnecessary prom-posal I've ever seen.