~10~

Above is Carlos, or as Alex calls him 'Fucking Carlos'.😂😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex

I sigh as I exit the locker room, drying my damp hair with the towel I brought from home. Now in a clean muscle tank and basketball shorts, I feel a whole lot better. I normally don't shower at school after practice, but I didn't want to force Cece to endure my sweaty self the whole trip home.

Letting my towel hang around my neck, I adjust my bags on my shoulder as I walk to the the gym doors. It's only been ten minutes, and I am as excited as a puppy to see her again. She looked so good wearing that off the shoulder striped shirt that shows off her beautiful neck and shoulders, those fitted black jeans that show off her lovely curves, and those red flats, and I had a hard time focusing on the game when it was her turn to do her routine...she was amazing, and I was thrilled when she made the team. I was even happier when I caught her staring at me earlier, especially when I had been unintentionally flashing my stomach...

Okay, maybe I had done it on purpose, but she doesn't need to know that.

I saw that the new friend she made was staring too, Aria if I recall. I can't deny that I was a bit jealous at first, but I'm happy she's making more friends, and not just ones from my group.

Sighing, I reach out to push the door open, only to pause as I hear Cece's adorable giggling on the other side...as well as a familiar chuckle that gets me growling irritably. I push open the door with a bit more force than necessary, and my anger doubles as my suspicions are confirmed...

Fucking Carlos.

He's talking to Celestine, both of them laughing at something I wasn't around to hear. Both of them turn to face me as I slam the door open, Cece looking shocked at my loud appearance while the smug asshole just flashes me a devious smirk.

Goddess I hate him.

"Oh Alex, there you are! This is-"

"We already know each other." I explain, glaring at him with barely restrained hostility. I have to keep my cool, I can't go berserk in front of Cece.

"Oh, okay." She mumbles, obviously sensing the tension between us.

"Cece, you can go ahead and wait by my truck, me and Carlos have some things to talk about. I won't be long." I say, glancing at her with a pleading look. After a moment she nods, giving a small to Carlos.

"Bye Carlos."

"Bye Cece." He answers, and I barely suppress a growl.

She waves and continues walking, only to pause at the exit to glance back at me with a concerned expression before going out the door. The second the door closes behind her, I whip back around to face him, a vicious growl escape my throat and rumbling in my chest. It's hostility sends the asshole stumbling back a few steps, but he quickly composes himself.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snarl out in a muted shout, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention to myself considering how close I am to shifting right now.

"Oh come on love, don't pretend you aren't happy to see me." He drawls with his usual smug expression, and I bear my canines as another growl rumbles out.

~Let me out, I'll show him just how 'happy' we are.~ Roxy growls, wanting nothing more than to rip into him like a pack of sausages. As much as I would love to, I can't...he technically hasn't done anything that would justify me ripping him limb from limb...yet.

"What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Want?" I snarl again, and he gives me a bemused sigh in response.

"Isn't it obvious love? I wanted to see you. But you banned me from your territory, so I had to resort to this." He murmurs, raising a hand up to touch my face. I immediately grab his wrist, glaring at him in warning.