~Epilogue~

Okay, as much as I really would've liked to have written a wedding epilogue, I decided on this instead. So to make up for my disappointment, and any of my readers. The picture is what Cece's dress looked like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Five years later~

Celestine

"Honestly Alex, you need to take a break." I sigh, rubbing her shoulders as she hunches over her desk filling out paperwork, she's been at it for hours, and I know she's tired.

"I know baby, just a few more pages..." She argues with a yawn, rubbing her eyes. I smile, thinking of a easy solution.

"Come on, I want to cuddle, it's lonely without you~" I playfully whine, nuzzling my nose against her neck. Her body shivers, a low growl escaping her. She turns, her arms wrapping around me.

"You don't play fair baby~" She sighs, and I giggle.

"All's fair in love and war."

"War? You know something I don't baby?"

"Nope, but I do know that your back and shoulders are full of knots, and I would be very happy to give you a massage." I murmur, kissing her temple, and she groans.

"Baby, are you trying to seduce me into healthy sleeping habits?"

I grin, hugging her from behind.

"I am, is it working?"

"You know it is, little minx."

"Come on, those papers can wait till morning." I giggle, pulling her out of the chair and towards the door. She sighs, following along without a fight as I cut off the lights on the way out.

"You know just how to get me to agree with you, don't you?" She mutters, amusement in her voice.

"Yes, and it's a good thing, considering that you have a tendency to forget how to take care of yourself." I reply.

We finally end up in our bedroom, and I get her to lay down on her stomach after she changes into some sweats and a tank top, so I can start working out the knots in her back and shoulders.

"Fuck baby, you've got some magic hands you know that?" She groans, and I giggle.

"You act like this is the first time I've ever done this." I answer, happy that I could help relieve her stress this way. But I've done this so many times, more so after she officially became Alpha.

The title comes with a lot of work and responsibilities, and I do everything I can to ease her burden as Luna, but there are some things only a werewolf can do, despite me developing abilities after she marked me four years ago. I'm still human though, and that comes with some limitations.

"I know, but it still feels as good as the first time you did this. I have no clue what I would have done without you."

"Go to a chiropractor?" I joke, and she scoffs.

"Real funny."

"I know, I'm so talented."

"Celestine."

I pause at the sound of my full name, and she takes the opportunity to roll over on her back, her gold eyes glittering in the dark of the room as she stares up at me.

"Alex?"

She sits up to cup my face in her hands, the familiar sparks making me tremble. Over five years together, and I still react like a flustered teenager to her touch...especially when her expression gets so intense.