~18~

Above is Aria!! I'm so sorry I was gone so long, I hope this makes up for it! For this chapter, I listened to the song Easy by Camila Cabello. I hope you enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex

"Cece~"

I chuckle as I press another kiss to the back of Cece's neck, her whine of protest adorable.

"Come on baby girl, time to wake up." I murmur in her ear, nipping it gently. I've been trying to get her up for the past ten minutes, and I've come to find out that she is not a morning person.

But still adorable, even when grumpy.

"Five more minutes..." She groans, nuzzling her face into the pillow she's cuddling.

"You said that ten minutes ago baby, come on, you can't stay in bed all morning." 

"Why not?"

I grin, the scent of something sweet hitting my nose and giving me an idea.

"Because, if you do, you won't get any pancakes."

I laugh as her eyes immediately snap open, wide and mostly alert.

"Pancakes?"

I chuckle at her expression, looking like she's on the verge of drooling.

"Yes baby, pancakes. But you have to get up to get them. They aren't good cold, and that is assuming that my siblings will leave anything behind after they've done their damage." I explain, knowing the little savages that are my siblings. Those little beasts can wolf down food like madmen...no pun intended.

I jump at the sight of her immediately sitting upright, and starting to scramble out of bed.

"Whoa, easy there baby. You might want to go to the bathroom first before someone mistakes you for Medusa." I chuckle, grabbing her wrist from my seat on the edge of the bed and pulling her into my lap, wrapping my arms securely around her waist.

"But...food..." She pouts, and I grin. A girl after my own heart.

"Don't worry about it, it'll be another hour before the little beasts are up, we'll have plenty of time. So let's tame that unruly mane of yours before that so you don't scare my dad's."

She huffs cutely, only to immediately squeak in surprise when I lift her up in my arms and start heading towards my bathroom. Immediately wrapping her arms and legs around me like a koala. So damn cute.

"I still can't believe I don't weigh anything to you." She murmurs, nuzzling against my shoulder.

"Werewolves are much stronger than humans physically, heavy for us is crushing for a human."

She hums, squeezing me tighter.

"That's pretty cool."

I chuckle, setting her down on the bathroom counter.

"Don't inflate my ego baby, it's big enough as it is."

I grab her brush and begin taming the wild mess on top of her head, enjoying the feeling of her soft curls sliding between my fingers. Damn, I could play with her hair all day and never get bored.