~9~

"This is delicious Ms. Jasmine." I say after swallowing a bite of the stir fry she made, which I'm having my second plate of, and she chuckles from her side of the table.

"Thank you dear, it's a family recipe, eat as much as you like." She replies before taking a sip of her wine.

"Don't encourage me, you might have none left." I joke, though I could actually do that...werewolf appetites are huge.

Cece giggles from her spot beside me, reminding me of just how close she is. Being that there are only four chairs at the table, it left me and Cece sitting beside each other with her Moms' on the other side across from us. Not that I'm complaining...but it's just adding to how potent her scent already is.

"You must have a high metabolism." Ms. Jasmine chuckles, and I grin.

"Yep, and a rigorous training schedule."

"Training for a sport I assume?"

"Yeah, I'm captain of the girls varsity basketball team."

"I see, I figured you did some running or weight training."

"I do. I also do track and field for school, and martial arts at home." I explain, and she raises her eyebrows in surprise.

"Impressive, I can tell you're very fit. Most the teenagers I deal with regularly usually have issues with poor diets and inactive lifestyles."

"Thank you. I have junk food occasionally, but I prefer to eat healthy foods. As far as the exercise goes, most of the time it's because I don't like sitting still and not doing anything...unless I'm reading of course."

"Cece is the same way, if she isn't reading or sketching, she's either doing yoga or dancing to her music." Ms. Gina chuckles, and I can feel the embarrassment radiate from my mate without even looking at her.

"Mama..." She groans, and I smirk.

"I actually saw the latter, she seemed to be having fun."

"Alex..." She groans again, and the way she says my name sends a shiver down my spine.

"What? You're really good, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." I reply, glancing at her in time to see that rosy tint appear on her cheeks. So damn cute.

"I know, we talked to her about maybe joining the cheerleading team, but she isn't interested." Ms. Gina murmurs, and Cece sighs.

"I just...don't want to be a cheerleader, most of the ones I've dealt with are stuck up and rude...I couldn't deal with that all the time." She murmurs, poking at the food on her plate with a scowl. It doesn't take much thought to realize that by 'dealt with' she meant that they were cruel to her...it pisses me off a little.

"Well, last year the school decided to create a Step team, and my friends Diana and Shaelyn are actually on it. Maybe you'd like that better?" I offer, and Cece's eyes sparkle with excitement.

"You have a Step team?!"

I laugh. "Yeah, I take it you like that idea?"

"I've always wanted to be on one of those teams! But none of my prior schools had them while I was there, and the non school teams were full."