◾;; 020

LIA-PHILE
by: hapigurl_

-----

Lia's P.O.V

I woke up as soon as the sun rises. I looked outside and saw how good the weather is. I smiled as I decided to stand up and walked to the bathroom to take a bath.

I need to go somewhere. I need to go home in order to know what's happening. Why? We all know that I have a rights to know the reasons of every issues that was related to me.

As soon as I finished taking a bath, I fixed myself first and I was hocked by the sudden question of Soobin with his eyes closed.

"Where are you going?"he asked.

"Yah, you startled me!"i said as I sighed. He just let a small laugh.

"I'm just asking you. Isn't it to early to go home?"he said as he opened her eyes and looked at me while smiling. I just smiled and looked down,

"I can't sleep for too long because of thinking about it."i said.

"Come here."he said so I looked at him. I saw him opening his arms while smiling at me. It feels like he's asking for a hug so I giggled as I walked to him and hug him.

"You made it up until here. I'm proud, you did well."he said while slightly patting my back. I just smiled as I closed my eyes and tightened the hug.

"You did well."he repeated. Those words makes my heart feels soft. Aigoo, this man was so mean to me back then and yet we're now here, hugging each other and comforting each other.

"I'm not going to make it if you don't believe me."i said as I broke the hug. He just chuckled,

"I'm just making it sure. Stay here, I'll drive you there, okay?"he said without removing his smile on his lips so I nodded my head while smiling at him too.

He went to the bathroom so I grabbed my phone and try to dialed Yeonjun oppa's number but no one is answering so I tried Beomgyu's number.

"Yah! I'm playing!"he said right after answering my phone call. I pouted my lips,

"Yah, is that what you want to say after all this time?"i asked to my brother.

"Who's that?"i widened my eyes as soon as I heard a girl's voice. Is that Shin Ryujin?!

"Yah! Yah! Where are you? Why are you with Shin Ryujin, eo?"i asked.

"Unnie, the fact is, we are all here at your house to have a sleep over. Don't worry, boys and girls slept separately!"Ryujin explained as I heard as small laugh from them.

"Why didn't you asked me to go there too? I'm your friend also!"i whined.

"Soobin hyung told me not to because you're tired."Beomgyu immediately answered.

"Then, why are you guys together?"i asked.

"It's because we're playing! Stop thinking about anything, Choi Lia!"Beomgyu bawled so I laughed.

"I'm not thinking about anything though. Oh, Soobin is here."i said as soon as I saw Soobin. He smiled as he took my phone,

"I told you not to call Lia first because she needs to rest."Soobin said.