◾;; 014

LIA-PHILE
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Lia's P.O.V

It's already night, I'm waiting for Soobin to come. He's the loser so he needs to follow me like I am his Master.

"Lia!"i looked at him, running towards me. He sat beside me,

"Don't you ever call me Lia again. Call me Master, okay?"i said as I glared at him. He looked at me in disgusted as he rolled his eyes and smiled at me.

"Ne, Master!"he sarcastically said so I giggled as I took the bottled water and my hotdog sandwich.

"You must tired from giggling too much today."he said while looking at the kids at the slide. I frowned and as I looked at him in confused,

"Did I giggle that much?"i asked.

"Ne. Whenever I'm smiling in you, you giggles."he said as he smirked at me. I blinked my eyes while looking at him. I feel like my cheeks are burning right now so I looked away.

"D-did I really giggle whenever you're s-smiling? I didn't! Yah, don't be too high to yourself!"i exclaimed without looking at him. I gulped as soon I feel like his face is much closer to my cheeks. It's like if I turn the direction of my head to him, I might kiss him unintentionally.

"Why are you gulping? You might swallow your tongue. Tsh."he said with that tone of teasing, he moved his head away so I sighed and looked at him.

I was shock when he moved his face closer to my face. I literally widened my eyes because of that. The heat in my cheeks are increasing and I feel like my heart will explode in just a minute.

"Y-yah."i stuttered. He smiled as he looked at my eyes,

"Do you like me?"he asked, almost whispering. I gulp once again,

"H-huh?"

He just "tsk-ed" me and then he moves away. I blinked so many times as I heard him laughing so hard. I closed my fist as I glared at him.

"Why are you teasing me like that?!"i yelled at him as I was about to throw my sandwich to him but he quickly put it in my mouth.

"Shut up, Master. They might hear you. There's a lot of kids here."he said between his laughs. I gave him a death glare as I rolled my eyes.

Damn you, Choi Soobin!

After that, we decided to go home because Soobin's Mom cooked a dinner for us. While we were in taxi. I didn't Soobin fell asleep while his head keep bumping in the window.

"You must let him lay your head in shoulder, Miss."the driver said. I nodded my head as I smiled at him and looked at Soobin.

Look at him, he looked like an angel without wings when he's asleep but when he's awake. Okay, nevermind.

I slowly put his head on my shoulder to make his sleep better and peaceful. He must be tired from doing a lot of physical activities today.

"You both look good to each other. Are you his girlfriend?"the driver asked, which made me coughed. I awkwardly laughed as I shooked my head.

"We're not in a relationship, sir. Actually, we're friends."i said as I smiled at him. I saw him smiling so I gulped.

"But do you have a feelings for him?"he asked.

"Eh?"

-----

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry for the short update, I currently having a hard time to write since I lost my drafts :< I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)