◾;; 004

LIA-PHILE
by: @hapigurl_ (am I really happy? Hmm, I don't think so :)) Enjoy reading!!)

------

Soobin's P.O.V

The room is quiet. I don't know what happened but it's kinda awkward. I looked at the back and I saw ITZY without Lia.

Well, I don't wanna ask them about her. In fact, she cried last night. Her eyes must be swollen. Do you know how did I found out?

Beomgyu and I is having a face time when Lia suddenly barge into Beomgyu's room and that fool Choi Beomgyu forgot to off our call and decided to hide his phone under the pillow.

I heard them. I heard everything about Lia's problems. Things are getting clearer right now to me and I know that I'm really a bad guy to her.

[FLASHBACK]

"I'm sorry to say this, hyung but you're so mean!"Beomgyu said to me. I just scoffed and sip my tea.

"You made her cry again. Aish!"he said.

"I know. She's crying because of me. You didn't know what your sister did to me?"i asked.

"What is it?"

"She sent cockroaches to my mom and to my house. See? That's disrespectful to my mom!"i protested as I rolled my eyes. He sighed,

"Both of you are old enough so stop the quarrel. Aigoo."Beomgyu said. Suddenly, the door opened with a force, of course.

Beomgyu quickly hid his phone under pillow. He forgot to end it, aish! I was about to end it when I heard Lia cried so hard.

"Beomgyu-ah! Why is he so mean?! He doesn't even know my situation! That bad guy!"i heard him shouted as she cried out loud again.

"I don't even want to do this but mom wants me to! I'm tired!"she shouted again.

"Stop whining and get some sleep. Just ignore him and do your best. I know you can ace it again."Beomgyu said. I sighed as I looked away,

I really don't have any intentions to get her place.

"How can I sleep when I'm hurt? Eomma scolded at me earlier! She told me that if I didn't get back my ranks, she will kick me out in this family! Beomgyu, I'm scared! What to dooo?!"Lia said as she cried again.

What? That is so mean! Why they would kick her in their family? Is ranks more important to them than her?

"What are you going to do now?"Beomgyu asked. Silence filled the atmosphere.

"Destroying and making him feel miserable would be okay to mom. So I guess, I have to do that."Lia said. I stopped,

Is she really serious?

"Yah, I don't like it."Beomgyu said.

"I know. But I want to be a part of this family until the end."Lia said.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

That's when I realized, I'm really a bad guy. I don't know but I feel pity about her and about her situation with her parents. Why they don't just be happy to her that she got a rank though it's second?

"Soobin-ah!"i looked at Yeonjun who's running towards me. His face was full of worries.

"Ne, hyung?"i asked as I smiled at him.