LIA-PHILE

LIA-PHILE
by: @hapigurl_

-----

"What's up with the drama, Soobin-ah?"i teasingly asked.

"Move far away from me. I can't breathe!"he yelled at me as he hold his chest. I frowned, what?

"Stop joking around!"i yelled at him.

"I'm nooot! I do have a phobia!"he yelled back. I rolled my eyes,

"Then, what is it?"i asked.

"LIA-PHOBIA!"

As he said that goddamn phobia, he laughs so hard but I just looked at him with my serious look,

"What's up with that joke of yours? Do you want me to beat you, again?"i asked.

"Really, I do have a phobia. My own phobia. I get sick whenever you are near. I feel happy, sad, hurt, everything. That's why I'm scared of you. You make my life miserable and I called that as Liaphobia."

-----

"Lia-ssi,"he called so I just hummed.

"Do you know what do you call to someone who really loves you like I do?"

"What?"

"Lia-phile. That's what you called to my condition right now, I love you, so much."

"I love you too, Choi Soobin."

---

══════•°• :warning: •°•══════

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission. Thank you!