◾ ;; 005

LIA-PHOBIA
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Soobin's P.O.V

It's been 3 days since my mom git hospitalized but still, the doctors didn't let us to leave in this hospital because there are so many things that they need to do with my mom's health.

"Soobin-ah, you are 3 days absent. Why don't you go to school earlier? I'm okay here."My mom said as she smiled at me.

"My conscience won't let me in peace if something might happen to you again."i said while reading my textbooks. Luckily, Taehyun and Huening Kai  always coming here to let me borrow their notes and keep telling me what did I miss in school.

Though that they are always here to remind me in everything, I didn't tell them why mother fainted that day. I didn't tell them that Lia did this to my mom.

"Son, I'm really okay."

"Still, you didn't tell me what Lia did to you."i said as I rolled my eyes. I heard her sighed,

"That girl did nothing, okay? How many times do I need to say that?"she said. I stopped,

"You're lying. How can you— aish!"i said as I groaned.

"Stop stressing yourself, Soobin-ah. Go and get some rest. I'm really okay."she said. I nodded my head,

"Okay, fine."i said as I put my books at the table and lay on the sofa and looked at her,

"Is this okay, Mom? I'm resting."i said as I smiled at her. She just chuckled,

"You silly. By the way, what's the name of that girl?"mom asked so I looked away.

She didn't even know that we hated each other. She didn't know that she's going to destroy me soon.

"She's Choi Lia."i said.

"Nice name. I like her."she said so I stood up and looked at her in shocked.

"Don't like her, Eomma! She's very different from others!"i exclaimed and that made her looked at me in confused.

"She looks so fine and she looks so kind so what's the problem with that?"she asked. I stomped my feet as I sat on the sofa again,

"It just! But please, don't think of her as a nice person. She's a bad person with a bad habits."i said. She sighed,

"Aigoo, that's not what I think of her. Stop bullying her."

Mwo?! She's the one who needs to stop bullying me!

"I didn't! I'm a nice person, Eomma!"i said as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, just buy me some fruits. I'm hungry."my mom said.

"Then you should eat soup rather than fruits."i said as I rolled my eyes again. She glared at me so I quickly smiled at her,

"Okay, mom. I'll go first, okay?"i said as I smiled at her. It's dark outside but it's okay,

I walked outside of the hospital and went to buy fruits. When I was done buying it, I walked again but I stopped when I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"A-andwae.. Please wake up.."

"Wake up, jebal! Mianhe!"she cried again.

Is that Lia? Is she crying?!

I quickly ran where her voice came from and I saw her— wtf..

"L-lia?"i stuttered. She quickly looked at me and suddenly widened her eyes. I gasped as I was taken a back.

"W-what is this?"i asked.

"S-soobin-ah! It's n-not what you think!"she said as she put the dead body of our principal on the ground and ran to me but I stepped back again. I'm still shock from what I saw.

I saw her carrying Mr. Principal's dead body. He was got stabbed by a knife. I know that he was stabbed by it because I saw a knife on his chest.

"Soobin!"she yelled at me. I looked at her,

"I-is this how you are going to d-destroy me?"i asked. She stopped and frowned her eyebrows,

"W-what are you talking about?"she asked. I scoffed,

"You k-killed Mr. Bang? Wae? Is this because of me?"i asked again as my tears fell down from cheeks. I don't know why I am crying, is it because if madness? Or because I feared her?

"Soobin-ah, what are you talking about?"she asked again and then she cried. I groaned,

"Is this how desperate you are just to be on top? You are ready to kill people just for that rank?!"i yelled at her and that is why she slapped me so hard,

"I don't know where did you got that reason from what you saw right now. You didn't even let me explain about what happened. Is this how you think of me?"she asked as she slapped me again.

Ouch, my cheeks.

"Do you think I can kill people?!"she shouted at me,

"Yes! I do think!"i shouted back. She was taken a back because of that. Her eyes was full of disappointment and fears.

"How can you—."she stopped and then she cried so loud. I looked away,

"You almost killed my mom. That's why."i said as I lowered down my emhead and wiped my tears.

"I didn't kill your mom.. I didn't scared her and I didn't kill Mr. Bang.. w-why are you like this?"she asked while crying so hard.

I looked at her in confused,

She didn't?

"Who did this?"i asked as I gulped. She shooked her head so many times as she wiped her tears away.

Bloods from her hands went to her face also. I bet my face has a bloods also because she slapped me two times.

"A-aniya. Let's bring him to the hospital."she said as she tried to carry Mr. Bang again while crying.

She's too skinny to carry a man like Mr. Bang. Mr. Bang is healthy that's why she's having a hard time.

"Or just leave me alone and tell the police."she said.

"Lia.."i called.

"Wae? Yes, I killed him. Okay? I killed him."she said as her tears began to flow again.

The way she looked at me makes me think that she needs me or she needs my help. But why do I think that she really did this?

"Lia, I'm really scared. I'm scared of you."i retorted as I turned my back and left her.

-------

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Is this really the plot of this story? HAHAHAH! I'm sorry if it suddenly changed a lot! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)