◾;; 016

LIA-PHILE
by: @hapigurl_

-------

Lia's P.O.V

I want to open my eyes because of the noise outside. It feels like there's someone who keeps shouting and kicking the gate. I groan as I open my eyes,

"What's that?"i asked to myself.

"Tell me, where's my daughter!!"i widened my eyes as I stood up and look at the window. I can see my mom and the her bodyguards and also, Soobin and his mom.

"What the hell."i mumbled as I fixed myself.

"I won't tell you! How many times do I need to repeat it?!"Soobin shouted at her so I stopped. Huh? I peeked at the window again,

"Why? She's my daughter!"my Mom said so I sarcastically laughed. Daughter? Ew.

Didn't she told me not to call her mother, right? And now, she's calling me her daughter after what she have done to my life?

"And still you have the audacity to call yourself a mother of Lia? After what you've done to her? Is that the real mother?"Mrs. Choi said so I stopped. Mrs. Choi is right, she's really right.

I can see how my Mother stopped from kicking the gate and looked at them in shocked. I scoffed as I looked down and play with my fingers.

"If you want us to consider you as Lia's mom, you should act like one. You don't deserve all of that power in fact that you are just a Mother and your daughter is the heiress of your family. Am I right?"Soobin asked. I was shocked by his sudden words. How.. how can he said that to my Mom's face?

I mean, I didn't expect him to say that.  I thought he's not like that. All I can see from his face was anger. I wanted to go down but I don't want to interfere and make scenes there.

"Stop hurting her. Stop making her life more miserable. Stop making her suffer just because of your greed! Get out!"Soobin said as he strongly kicked the gate so I was startled. He's scary and maybe that's the reason why Mother quickly hopped in the car and leave.

Soobin sighed as Mrs. Choi patting his shoulder. He looked at his mom and hug her tight.

"I shouldn't do that to elders, Mom. Am I right?"Soobin said. His Mom smiled so I smiled too. Seeing them like this makes me want to protect them more. I wish I have a mother like Soobin's Mom.

"Gwaenchana. I know that you didn't mean it. I know that you just did that for to protect Lia from that witch. I can say that it's good that you didn't let her see Lia again."Mrs. Choi said. Soobin broke the hug,

"I just feel like, It's my time to do everything for her. I mean, It's my fault why she's experiencing a lot of troubles. I unintentionally stole her ranks."he said. My mouth was half opened because of that.

"I was too guilty that because of me, she experienced being framed up and got locked behind the bars."Soobin said as he lowered down his head. I can't help but to let my tears fall down from my eyes.

I didn't know that he's really guilty and he's blaming himself for this. Maybe, I did gave him a hard time. I didn't know that his conscience will eat him up like this.

"Yah, don't cry."Mrs. Choi said so I looked at them again and I saw Soobin wiping his tears and that's the reason why I feel like someone just stabbed me in my heart multiple times.

"Let's go inside. Go and check Lia there."Mrs. Choi said as she chuckled so Soobin just nodded his head and they walked. I quickly lay down on my bed and tried to fake my sleep.

A couple of seconds, I heard the door creaked. He locked the door as he sniffles.

"Why this girl sleeps so much?"he said as he tried to fix the blanket to me. I can feel that he sat next to me and fix the strand of my hair that is currently blocking my face.

I heard him sighed so I secretly opened my right eye and I saw him looking at the floor. I sat on my bed as I hugged him from the back.

"I thought-"

"Shh, let me comfort you."i said as I tightened the hug. I smiled as I closed my eyes.

"Why are you c-comforting me? I'm not the one who needs that."he mumbled so I broke the hug and looked at him.

"Really?"i asked. He looked at me as he nodded his head slowly. I act like I was thinking,

"I heard someone crying because he's guilty."i said as I looked at him. He widened his eyes,

"You heard us?"he asked so I nodded my head while smiling.

"Yah, then why did you acted like you were sleeping?"he asked. I chuckled as I tap his shoulder.

"Stop worrying, Soobin-ah. You don't need to feel sorry for me. You don't need to blame yourself also. Stop that, okay?"i said as I smiled at him. He just stared at me so I looked away.

"I just wish that you don't blame yourself anymore. We're good now. We should forget the past."i said.

"I won't."he said so I looked at him in confused.

"I won't forget them. That's the reason why we are like this. That's the reason why you are here sleeping in the same roof as mine and I love it."he said. I was speechless. I don't know what he means.

"I mean, can you hug me again? I like your hug."he said as he looked away. I burst out into laugh.

"Really? Or, did you just confessed your love for me?"i asked and he stopped so I am too.

"Ow, sorry for that."i said as I looked away.

"I'm waiting for your hug. I told you, I like it and Lia, listen to me. I love you."Soobin said.

O.o!???

-----

Sorry for the long wait! I'm back! :)))