◾;; 018

LIA-PHOBIA
by: @hapigurl_

------

Lia's P.O.V

I woke up as I feel someone's blowing in my ears. I shook my head because of that and I heard someone chuckles so I opened my eyes.

I saw Soobin smiling at me,

"Get up! We're going to somewhere."he said as stood up. I pouted my lips as I raised both of my hands, asking for a hug.

"Waeyo?"he asked in confusion.

"What else?"i asked. He smiled,

"Just stand up, you silly."he said as he walked out. I rolled my eyes as I was about to stood up when he entered to my room and grabbed my hands.

"Stop sulking now."he said as pulled me for a hug. I giggled as I buried my head to his shoulders. Why do I feel safe whenever I'm in his side?

"Piggyback ride, please?"i said as I smiled at him, he just nodded his head so I hopped in his back. He started to walk while I'm smiling and smelling his hair.

"I didn't wash my hair yesterday. Why are you smelling that? Stop it."he said as he went to the kitchen and started to cook something for us.

"I don't care plus it's not that bad. By the way, where's Mom?"i asked to him.

"Went out to buy some groceries."he said so I nodded my head.

"Where are we going?"i asked again.

"Somewhere. I just hope that you are ready for that thing."he said so I frowned. I don't know what is he talking about? What is it?

Before I could ask for it, I immediately widened my eyes for thinking that it's a rated 18 thing. I grabbed his hair and punch his back.

"How dare you to think about that thing?! How could you say that to me?!"i screamed. He keep squealing because of pain but I don't care. This guy needs to learn that he should be careful.

"Yah! Stop! Lia!"he screamed as he hold my hand to stop me from hitting him. I'm just glaring at him so he sigh,

"What are you thinking? Pabo."he said as he poke my forehead.

"Then, what is it? Is it really important?"i asked. He nodded his head as he smiled at me. I just stared at him, still waiting for the answers but he just pull me for a hug.

"After this thing, I hope you can free yourself from stress, pain, or the anger that are in your heart."he said while caressing my hair. I just sighed, I still don't know what he is talking about. I'm curious.

--------

"Where are we going?"i asked to Soobin. He just smiled at me as he took his phone. I tried to peak at his phone but he wouldn't let me and I knew it! Hmp!

"What's that? Yah, are you preparing a surprise for me?"i asked excitedly. He just gave me a smile and acts like he's thinking,

"Maybe? I don't know, do you want to find out too?"he asked so I nodded my head while smiling at him. He smiled at me as he kissed my forehead,

"Okay, let's go."he said as he started the engine.

While we were in the car, he played some Bebe Rexha's songs and since we both have a nice voice. We're trying to have a duet with the singer too.

As soon as I started to get familiarize at the way. I looked at Soobin who's driving quietly.

"Y-yah, why are we going to our house? Mom is there and I know that s-she will kill me if she saw me.."i said with full of fears and nervousness but he didn't listen to me. He pretends like he didn't hear me.

"Soobin-ah!"i shouted at him.

"Stop the car!"i said.

"No, Lia. Please, just follow me."he calmly said.

"No!"i shouted again as my tears started to fall down. I can't help but to cry my fears away, I'm too scared to face my Mom after all the things that happened.

"W-why are you doing this to me?"i asked as I cried again. He stopped the car right in front of our neighbor's house so I looked at him before looking at our house.

I was shocked because of what I saw. I saw our house surrounded by a lot of police while my Mom is talking to my brothers.

"E-eomma.."i murmured. My brothers hugged my Mom then after that, she turned to look at the police and voluntarily give her hand.

"Eomma!"i shouted as I was about to opened the door but Soobin stopped me,

"My M-mom, they are going to arrest my Mom. Is this really r-real?"i asked to Soobin but sobbing,

"I m-mean, Mom did something really bad b-but, I wanted to t-talk to her first. I wanted to hear something from her."i said as I cry. Soobin sigh became heavy as he looked down,

"Lia-ya.."

"What if they sentenced my Mom with death penalty? H-how can I hear those words from her?"i said as I looked outside.

"You brought me here so I s-should talk to my Mom first. Let me go. Let me go!!"i screamed.

"Jisu, your Mom asked us to keep it from you. She doesn't want you to see her getting arrested like that."Soobin said so I stopped.

"M-mwo?"i asked.

"Your Mom.. she turned herself before Yeonjun hyung report her. But she asked for another day to say something to your brothers, to my Mother, and to me."he said.

"But w-why didn't she say something for me? Am I r-really not that important to her—"

"Aniyo. She's embarrassed. She can't face you because she felt guilty. She really wants to meet but she can't."as he said those words, I looked at my Mom waving to my brothers, crying also.

"Mom.."i murmured.

"I just wanted to bring you here because I want you to know what happened to your Mom. I want you to know that your Mom finally understand what she did. She's already regretting it all that's why she turned herself to the police."Soobin explained.

"Still, you should let me talk—"

"Fir the first time, I wanted to obey your Mom from stopping you to approach her if ever that you saw her turning herself like this."he said.

"Finally, my Mom showed her care to me."i said as I lowered down my head.

--------