◾;; 009

LIA-PHILE
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Lia's P.O.V

While I was walking in the hallway together with the two police woman who guided me, I looked around—seeing that this place must be a mess.

Everyone is looking at me in confusion. I tried to ignore them but my mind keeps saying that I must look at them. I looked at them also. This is not right, I am not belong here.

Those people who wants to ruin my life belongs here. My mom. Argh! I shooked my thoughts away and looked straight at my front.

"Ms. Choi-"i cut her.

"Call me Lia. I hate being addressed with that dirty surname."i said without looking at them. They just nodded and we walked through my cell.

They locked me together with the four teenage girls just like me. I put my things at the side and sat on the floor then rest my head in the wall.

At least, I feel some peace here.

"Why are you here?"one of the four girls' asked. I sighed and closed my eyes,

"Base on your face, you looked like you did something accidentally or maybe you framed up by someone."he said. I looked at them, they just looked at me with those puppy eyes.

"Me? I'm Chaeri. I was framed up also. My friend killed her own boyfriend and then blamed me."that Chaeri girl said.

"I'm Ahn, I was framed up also, hehe. I actually have this Multiple personality disorder. They used it to blamed me for killing the janitor of our school."

"I'm Kei from New York. I'm a party girl before and they used it to blamed me for raping and killing my best friend."

"I'm Jinhyo. They actually drugged me and told the police that I killed my mother and robbed my parents' bank account because I found out that my auntie did it that's why."

Look at them, it's not like everyone in the jail are bad or full of sin.

They looked so helpless. We are actually just framed up by those rude people but why are we suffering and paying their sins?

Why are we accused by other people that we are bad thought we're just being framed up? Why everyone are so cruel?

"How about you?"Jinhyo asked. I smield at them,

"I was framed up by my own family."i said as I looked at the ceiling to stop my tears from falling.

"For?"they asked.

"For killing our principal."i said and that was the reason why my tears began to fall. They gasped,

"Oh no! That was too cruel!"Chaeri said as she went to me and hug me.

They all walked towards me and hugged me tight. I just smiled and cried silently. This is so heart-warming. Knowing that someone was trying to comfort you makes me feel okay.

"I'm okay! Hahaha!"i said as I laughed. They broke the hug and pouted at me,

"I wish you get the justice for your stay here."Kei said as she smiled at me. I smiled at her too and wiped my tears,

"Thank you so much."i said as I closed my eyes and cried again.

———

We are here at the garden, cleaning the whole garden but I am sitting alone at the bench while looking at the sky. Why do I feel okay here?

"Where's Ms. Choi Jisu?"i looked at the gate when I saw a police woman who's asking my name. I raised my hands with my confused face.

They signaled me to come with them so I walked to them.

"Why?"i asked.

"You have a visitor."she said. I stopped,

"Why? Your time is running."the policewoman said but I looked at her,

"W-who?"i asked.

"It's from your family."

"I don't have one."i said as I walked away but they held my wrist and forcefully dragged me inside and to the room then I saw my mom smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair. I looked away,

"Why are you here? Who are you?"i asked as I secretly massage my hands to calm me down.

"Oh no, Lia? Have you forgot that I am your mother?"she asked sarcastically. I sneered and looked at her with a scorn expression on my face.

"Don't call me Mother. I don't have a daughter who can actually kill someone just to get her lost ranks."i tried to imitate her lines without looking at her. As far as I can, I wanted to ignore and avoid her eyes, face rather.

"Yah."she called but I didn't looked at her.

"Yah!"she yelled as she slammed the desk.

"Waeyo?!"i yelled at her too. She breathe heavily and sat on the chair again.

"You deserved this. No one will help you."she said as she stood up and left me alone. I just looked at my mom leaving, she was about to opened the door when I spoke,

"D-do you l-love me?"i asked. "E-eomma?"i added. I'm stuttering because it was hard for me. I  have this so many questions but I can't say them all. She stopped,

"I w-wish you do. At least, 30 percent."i said again as I sighed. I saw her lowering her head as I heard him sighed,

Eomma, I knew it. You loved me, right? You can't just accept the fact that I will take over the company.

"What kind of questions is that? That's nonsense."she said as she opened the door and slammed it.

I tried to stopped my tears but I sobbed really hard, making me unable to breathe peacefully so I cried it all. Still, It's hard to breathe for me. All the pain was inside my chest and I can't let them out because I cried too much. It's enough!

I covered my face and cried so hard. I wish someone was here to help me and hug me. I badly want to clear my name, I badly want to start a new life again.

You cam just kill me if you can't give me a chance to have a new life again.

------

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: I don't know what I am writing here but I guess, the whole plot changed. I don't even know how to insert the prologue in this story. I'm sorry that I forgot the real plot of this story. I hope I can finish this well and better. I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)