◾;; EPILOGUE - THE LAST PHILIA

LIA-PHILIA
by: hapigurl_

------

Lia's P.O.V

"Should I get you a tissues?"Soobin asked as soon as I opened the door. I laughed because of his randomness,

"I'm fine, okay?"i said as I smiled at him. He just sighed as he walked closer to me to hug me.

"Take care, everything will fall into right place."he said as he kissed my forehead. I just closed my eyes as I nodded my head.

"Thank you so much for being there with me. I love you."i said. He just giggled as he flicked my forehead. I glared at him,

"Yah!"i shouted.

"I know, I'll stop for now. Just text me if you want me to come, okay?"he said so I nodded my head. Such a caring guy.

After that, I took a cab to go in prison where all the women are there. I wish my Mom is fine and now reflecting to what she did before to me and to all of people around me.

After a couple of minutes, I finally got there. I entered as I looked around. A lot of female prisoners were enjoying their life here, they are laughing just like they don't have any problems.

I experienced this before when my Mother framed me. I met some girls like me who was also framed by others. I wonder where they are.

"Mrs. Choi's daughter."i said to the police woman as they guided me to a private room where I can talk to my Mom.

Before the police woman could go to get my Mom,

"Excuse me? Can you please tell her to talk to me? I'm not that mad to her."i said as I bowed my head,

"Sure, just wait here."the police said. I nodded my head as I crossed my fingers, hoping for her presence in front of me. I badly want to talk to her.

"Ms. Choi? Your Mom doesn't want to."as soon as thw police said that, I was dumbfounded by it.

I thought.. she was waiting for me?

"Ah, is that all?"i asked, hoping for some words from my Mother. She slowly shakes her head as a no. I nodded,

"Thank y-you."i murmured as I stood up. Before I could walk away, I heard someone opened the door as that someone shouted my name.

I stopped from walking as I turned my head towards the glass and I saw my Mom crying out loud. I quickly sat on the chair as I put my hands in the glass.

"Eomma.."i whispered as I cried, she keeps nodding her head while crying as if she's assuring me that she's my Mom.

"My d-daughter.."

No matter how much I cried, the fact that she finally called me as her daughter, I cried out loud more. We can hear nothing but our cries and sobs.

"My daughter.."she repeated,

"Mom.."i said as I tried smiling at her. We put our hands in the glass as I looked at it.

I hope I can hug and touch my Mom's hand and face. I'm looking for her embrace, I'm looking for her care and for her love. Being considered as her daughter after all the years of me suffering from her makes me forget everything she did.

"I hope you can finally rest and have a good life, my princess."she said as she smiled at me, I nodded my head.

"Hearing you calling me and considering me as your daughter makes me feel like I finally rest."i said.