◾;; 001

LIA-PHILE
by: @hapigurl_

----

Lia's P.O.V

"Is that all what you want?"i asked Soobin but he just shrugged his shoulders out.

"You want more?"he asked.

"Come on, I'm rich, right?"

"I'm rich too."

"Then why do you keep butting into my business, you sekya!"i yelled at him as I rolled my eyes. If you will ask me who is CHOI FUCKING SOOBIN DUMBASS, I'll tell you that he is my annoying plus arrogant classmate. He was born to piss me and to intrude in my every business.

"Oh, I've never seen a skinny girl shouted at me like a tiger that way."he teasingly said. I smirked at him,

"Stop, will you? You are messing my happiness again."i said as I walked but he held my wrist and pull me closer to him—to his face.

I gulped,

"M-mwo? Mwo?!" Why am I even stuttering?

"Look who's stuttering. I thought a bad girl like you will act cool even if a guy steal one kiss in your lips."he said as he smiled at me.

I chuckled as I move my face closer to his—touching his nose using my nose. He was a bit shock but he still manage to look at me. I smirked at him,

"Look, look, look. Someone is trying to hit on me. Do you think I'm scared? Yah, what ever you wanted to do with me, I won't let you win."i said as I cheekily smiled at him. He bit his lower lip so I stopped.

"Trying to test me?"he said as he pinned me to wall. The gap between us become closer and closer. Even our body is touching each others.

"Aigoo, kids nowadays. Yah!" I pushed him hard as someone shouted. I saw Mr. Park Jinyoung—our principal glaring at us.

"Stop thinking that we're dating or flirting. He's teasing me."i said as I leave first. While walking in the hallway, I held both of my cheeks, I think I'm blushing, Argh! Fuckin' Soobin!

He was my long time mortal enemy since elementary. My life became hell because we have the same last name, CHOI. And not just that, He replaced me for being top 1 in whole JYBIGHIT University, being top 1 in 12-Class-A, being President in whole school and also in our room. I'm always the second and always vice president.

I didn't deserve it all because I deserve more! He didn't know how many troubles he brought to my life. Hmpk! I'll make him pay for everything he did to me.

"Choi Julia~"look, he even sang my name.

"Yah!"i shouted at him as I stopped and glared at him. He's really annoying, I swear!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at your face!"he said as he laughed so hard. Tsh! I turned around and walked faster than I could.

"Thinking on how I replaced you for being a top in all makes me want to beat you more."that statement makes me stopped.

Only if you know, Soobin. I scoffed as I bowed my head,

"Seeing you how you try hard just to beat me and get your place again makes me want to laugh because I pity you."he said. I clenched both of my fist as I turned to face him.

I looked at him straight into his eyes though my tears was about to fall. I saw him smirking at me,

"What did you just say?"i asked. He chuckled and look straight into my eyes too but he startled a bit, maybe he saw my tears flowing down into my cheeks.

"I'll make you suffer, Choi Soobin. I'll take everything you have."i retorted as I walked away.

---

After class, I walked straight to my home.

"I'm home."i said in a bored tone.

"How's school?"my mother asked while watching a television.

"Fine."i said as I walked to the stairs but I stopped,

"I know that you lose your rank."she said as she looked at me. I bowed my head,

"I'll take it back as soon as possible so don't wo---"

"How can I?!"she shouted at me.

"Choi Jisu! Oh my gosh! How dare you to lose that first rank?! What my friends are going to say if they found out that my daughter is not a top 1 in all?!"she yelled at me. I lowered down my head as my tears started to fall down again,

"Mom, just wait, please? I'm a human too. I get tired, I get sick, I get pressured, I get---"

"And how dare you to talk back and say that you are tired too?! All you need to do is to study hard to get the highest rank!"

"Mom, stop yelling at Jisu."

Thank god! I sighed as I wiped my tears out when I saw my brothers came. It's Soobin's friends, Yeonjun-oppa and Beomgyu.

"Stop it, okay? She's tired too."beomgyu said. My mother rolled her eyes so my brothers came closer to me with a smile as the slung their arms on mine.

"Stop crying, lil'sis. Okay?"Yeonjun said as he wiped my tears using his thumb.

"I told you to don't mind her when she's shouting like that."beomgyu whispered so I laughed a bit as we walked upstairs.

We walked to our own room. After I changed into my pajamas, I went to Yeonjun's room and I saw Beomgyu there too.

"Noona? What are you doing here?"Beomgyu asked. I smiled at them as I hugged him so tight.

"Thank you for saving me earlier from our mother."i said as I smiled again. I saw Yeonjun-oppa smiled at me and joined the hug too.

"That is nothing, sis!"Yeonjun-oppa said.

"I think I need to study more and more."i said as I broke the hug and sat on the edge of Yeonjun-oppa's bed.

"Hey, don't pressure yourself."Beomgyu said.

"We told you that we can handle Soobin, right? Just wait, sis."Yeonjun-oppa said.

"But I cried in front of him."i said as I looked down.

"What?! Why?! Did he bully you again?"they both shouted in unison. I shooked my head,

"It just that, he said something that makes me cry."i said.

"What is it?"

"Is it all about mom?"

"Aniyo. He just told me that he wanted to beat me more and he pitied me."i said as I smiled a bit. They sighed,

"Aish, that cucumber."Beomgyu said. I laughed a bit because of that,

"Why cucumber?"i asked while chuckling.

"Waeyo? He's tall that's why!"Beomgyu said while laughing too.

"Your happiness is really low, huh?"Yeonjun-oppa said but we just laughed.

I don't know but I love them calling their best friend a Cucumber. I just imagined how Soobin looks like when he's wearing a cucumber costume HAHAHHAHA!

----

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: I'm sorry, I didn't know how to end this chapter so that's all for today's chapter. I'm pretty sure that there's a lot of wrong grammars here but if you continue reading this, I appreciated it so much! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)