◾ ;; 008

LIA-PHILE
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Lia's P.O.V

"Miss!"i looked at my back when someone tried to call someone.

The nurse, she is the nurse that I asked when I was in Soobin's mom room.

"You again?"i asked as I smiled. Yes, I'm still here at the rooftop though it's cold. I have nothing to do but to stay here. I don't have any house to stay in.

"Yes, it's me again! Wonyoung!"she cheerfully said. I smiled at her cuteness.

"By the way, I saw bloods stain in your clothes so I'll let you borrow this one."she said as she handed me a paper bag. I looked at it and I saw sweatshirt and pants with undergarments.

"I wonder how you know my size."i said as I laughed a bit. She gasped,

"Is he a pervert?"she asked to herself so I frowned,

"Are you talking to me?"i asked. She snapped out and then she smiled at me,

"Ani. It's nothing!"she said. So I nodded my head,

"Geundae, why are you all alone?"she asked. I smiled at her,

"Actually, I'm waiting for someone."i said.

"That man? I mean, Mrs. Choi Soori's son?"she asked. I nodded my head,

"Look, Nurse Wonyoung. I have nothing and I need someone to be on my side and I'm really hoping that it's Mrs. Choi and his son. And also Mr. Bang who owns this bloods. I'm living like a princess and yet my life is similar with Cinderella."i said as I smiled at her.

"Oh no, that must be hard. Do you want me to persuade him?"she asked so I stopped and looked at her,

"Will you please do that?"i asked.

"Nurse Wonyoung!"we all looked at the door and we saw another nurse who looks so worried and tired from running.

"Ne, Nurse Samuel?"she asked.

"The patient! Patient Mr. Bang!"as soon as he said that, I quickly ran downstairs and went to the emergency room. I looked around to see him and I saw him surrounded by 2 doctors and 3 nurse and, Soobin.

"Sir! Mr. Bang!"i heard Soobin shouted. I was stuck in my spot while that nurse boy ran to them.

"M-mr. Bang.."i stuttered as I fell on my knees. My tears started to fall again. Soobin looked at the back because Wonyoung told him to.

I looked at Soobin with full of nervous, scare, and sadness. Mixed emotions to be exact. All I can see in his eyes is anger, Soobin-ah, I was mean to you but please, help me.

Soobin looked away and then he whispered something to Nurse Wonyoung. Nurse Wonyoung came to me and help me to stand up.

"He said, don't be afraid and go there."she whispered as she smiled at me. I nodded my head slowly as I stood up.

I don't know but I'm trembling because of that,

"Time of death, 7:43 pm."as soon as the doctor said that. I cried loudly just like I cried as her daughter.

"Andwae! A-andwae! Mr. Bang!"i shouted as I kneel down.

"You are one of those people that I know that can help me! Don't leave me!"i yelled again. I know I looked like a desperate but yes, I crawled to the doctors and held their hands.

"Doctors, please try to save him again! Please! Please!"

"Lia-ya,"Soobin called but I didn't looked at him.

"P-please.. he's one of those people who can prove my innocence! Help me, please!"i cried.

"I'm sorry, we will give you some time to say your farewell to him."one of the doctors said and they bowed at me and left us here.

"Miss, stand up, please."Wonyoung worriedly said as she held my arms and help me to stand up. I tried to but I kept on falling down.

Soobin, down.

Mr. Bang, down.

I guess, Mrs. Choi, down.

There's nothing I can do but to accept it,

"Lia, are you okay?"Soobin asked he held my hands but I shooked it away.

"You're scared, right?"i asked as I scoffed,

"I am."he said.

"Then, why help me?"i said as I stood up.

"Everyone, who is Choi Jisu or Lia here?"i looked at the door and I saw cops there. Holding a paper and I guess it's warrant of arrest.

"W-waeyo?"i asked. They looked at me and and one of the cops signaled his co-workers to get me.

"W-wait! What's wrong?"Soobin quickly asked. I scoffed as soon as they held my hands and put a handcuffs.

I laughed loudly sarcastically.

"Choi Lia-ssi, you are under arrest for stabbing Mr. Bang."he said as he showed me his warrant of arrest. I looked at it and smiled at him,

"How much did my mom pay you to arrest me?"i asked to him. He just looked at me,

"Ah, I guess. 100k? Or double of your salary?"i asked again.

"Wait, you don't have evidence!"Soobin exclaimed. I looked at him and smiled,

"Show them your evidence that my mom made."i said as I rolled my eyes.

They didn't show him an evidence. They dragged me out while Soobin and Wonyoung came after me.

"Yah! Ahjussi!"i heard Wooyoung shouted at the back.

"Wait, Ahjussi! I have something to ask!"Soobin yelled so we stopped. I didn't bother to look at him,

"Did you really killed Mr. Bang?"

What should I answer? Ah, okay. Since that I'm going to jail, why tell the truth if he's having a hard time to believe in me?

"Ne. Are you happy?"

-----

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: I don't know what I am writing here but I guess, the whole plot changed. I don't even know how to insert the prologue in this story. I'm sorry that I forgot the real plot of this story. I hope I can finish this well and better. I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers—for all of you! Thank youuuu!)