Remake of The Rogues

Tony Stark POV

Today was the day. The rogues were pardoned and were going to be coming back after two years. I'm still angry at Steve, he left me to die in a cold cavern in Siberia. I was nervous but they were forgiven and the accords mess was over. I called Peter so I wouldn't be as nervous, I asked him to come to the meeting room to oversee the meeting. He soon swung through the window and took off his Spider-Man suit which had jeans, a science joke T-Shirt and a jacket. "Hey Pete, thanks for coming."

"Of course Mr. Stark!"

"Call me Tony or something, Mr. Stark makes me feel old, kid."

"I will when you stop calling me kid," he sassed. He started telling jokes to take the stress off of my shoulders.

Steve Rogers POV

We were going back to the tower after two whole years. The accords mess was over. I almost killed Tony and I'm nervous. What if he had died after I beat him up like that. I would've been the reason he would've died. We were forgiven and now going up the elevator to the meeting room to talk out our living arrangements. I expected him to be passed out in his chair with alcohol. I expected him to be drunk or something. But he wasn't.

The man who I expected to be drunk, was joking around with a kid. A short guy with curly brown hair. He was wearing jeans, a science joke shirt, and a jacket. "What do you call a mean acid," the kid asked.

"What?" Tony asked, smiling at the kid with much love.

"An A-MEAN-OH- ACID!" The kid exclaimed. Tony chuckled. I was not expecting this.

"Are we interrupting something between you and that kid?" Clint smirked.

"FRI, why didn't you warn me they were here?"

"I simply did not want to interrupt you and Master Peter." FRIDAY responded to Tony. When the kid saw me his face showed hate.

"Steve, Mr. Dinner Plate, azzhole. Do you want to go Mr. Stark? I can cover for you," the kid said. Tony nodded and left the room.

"Whoa, whoa, what's with all the hate?" Clint asked.

"Well if he didn't tell you already, he destroyed Mister Stark's Arc Reactor and left him to die in a cold cave in Siberia," he answered. "Now da- Mr. Stark is too scared to have his Arc Reactor anymore."

"You said he was fine! You said you helped him!" Bucky roared. They all shouted at me. I noticed that the kid had bruises.

Peter's POV

                 So they thought Steve helped him? Okay, Peter forgave them, but there is no excuse for what Steve did to his da-Tony. Screw it. His dad. They should have never followed Steve. Then Steve went over to Peter and said something that made Peter so angry he would kill him. "Hey, is that drunk bastard hurting you? You can tell us, we won't hurt you, and we won't tell him. We can help you."

         Peter punched him . . . with all of his strength. Steve flew back with such force, that he crashed through 10 walls. He definitely broke bones. He ran to him and socked him in the jaw. "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY DAD LIKE THAT!" He yelled, fire running through his veins. 

            Then scarily quiet and calm, the boy continued, "He is the reason - He is the reason why I'm here today. If not for him, I'd never have a father figure in my life again. When I have nightmares about- about - about the things that happened on Titan, about the warehouse that the Vulture made collapse on top of me, about my uncle dying in my arms, he's there. He's there when no one else is. When I fail to save someone as Spider-Man, he's there. I love him as my father, and when you come into his own HOME, the building he owns, and accuse him of abuse? That's the type of thanks you give him? Insulting him when all he did for you for 2 YEARS was try to get you back, and not into the Raft again? He worked for 2 YEARS to get the accords fixed! You should be ashamed Mr. Dinner Plate." 

      He then smiled like nothing happened and started fan-boying over the rogues. They were surprised at how quickly his mood swung, (haha get it?) and of course how such a young boy could be Spider-Man. "O-Omg your arm. . . IS SO AWESO-"

           He was cut off by a teary eyed Stark, "R-Really? You think of me as a father?" Peter nodded with shame as he thought Tony was upset about this. Tony sniffled and brought the young cinnamon roll into his arms, "Thank you, for protecting me. . . Thank you for proving to me that I'm not like Howard. I love you too kid. You'll always be my kid." The rogues could only watch in awe, as they saw the usual selfish genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, loving a kid as if he was his own blood. Caring about someone other than himself. That was the day, the day that they decided that they, the Avengers, would always protect the duo from any azzhats. Not even Flash Thompson messed with him.

THIS IS IMPORTANT

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DECIDED TO POST THIS AS IT IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONE. I WANT TO MAKE A SOULMATE ONE SO WHICH SHIP? I'M NOT GOING TO WRITE THE SOUL MATE ONE UNTIL I ATLEAST GET 10 VOTES FOR THE SHIPS YALL WANT

WINTERSPIDER - BUCKY X PETER

STUCKY - BUCKY X STEVE

STONY - TONY X STEVE

WANDAVISION

SPIDEYCHELLE - MJ X PETER

SPIDEYPOOL WHERE WADE IS 17 - DEADPOOL X PETER

SPIDERWITCH - WANDA X PETER

FLASH X PETER

PERCY JACKSON X PETER

BUCKY X NATASHA

TONY X PEPPER

THOR X BRUCE

PETER AND TONY AS PLATONIC SOULMATES (JUST FRIENDS)

BRUCE AND TONY AS PLATONIC SOULMATES

THOR X POPTARTS

LOKI X PETER (PETER WOULD BE 20 SINCE LOKI'S HUMAN AGE IS 21)

TONY X DR. STRANGE

ROCKET X BUCKY'S ARM

ANY OTHER SHIPS YOU WANT COMMENT (I also accept requests for other oneshots)