Crossover 2/?

Part 2 as a request from suckingreidsdick

Peter had begun to be good friends with Thomas, Chuck, Minho and Newt. They had told him all the rules. He shipped Thomas and Newt so hard. They were meant for each other. Chuck was adorable and Chuck adopted Peter as another dad. Minho was his Asian baby. Peter was a father. 

Peter had tried out all the jobs, and they were doing his welcoming bonfire thing. Little did he know that trouble was coming his way. He had bumped into Gally. 

--- 

"Watch where you're going Greenie!" 

"Sorry dude!"

He tried to go back to his conversation. Gally went to push him. Before Thomas could warn him, Peter dodged. Without looking. 

Gally kept throwing hits at him, but Peter only dodged and countered. Gally tried to right hook him, but Peter grabbed his arm and threw him over his shoulder. Peter beat him. 

--Time Skip--

Thomas, Peter, Alby, Teresa, and Minho found the way out. The sky was grey. Grievers were attacking. They ran in the maze. All of them who wanted to come. 

"ALBY NO!" Thomas yelled as Alby jumped on a griever.

Peter felt the sudden urge to make his index, middle, and thumb down. Something white came out of his wrist and shot the griever. He repeated this movement multiple times, pinning the griever, and Alby escaped. Peter made a line of webs from the concrete to the griever hole, to show where they had to jump to. Thomas, then Chuck, then Teresa, then Peter went.

They ran to the computer to punch in the code. The griever who snuck up behind them turned off. The yelling from above stopped. Everyone started coming down. 

Gally came up behind them and started shouting things. "We belong to the maze!" 

All of a sudden Peter's, what had he named 'Danger Tingle' went off. Knife, left! 

Peter shot a web, grabbing the knife from Gally's hand. "You won't hurt them. Not today, Not ever!"

"What the SHU-"

Should I make a part 3? Or should I redo this chapter?