Fourteen

Mia arrived at Gianni's main hotel thirty minutes earlier, she stood in the parking lot for a while not sure if she should walk in or stand right where she is until it's 2:00 o clock.

She was wearing a beautiful black dress that stopped exactly above her knees, it was the only decent dress in her wardrobe and sincerely Mia was wondering the main reason as to why she wanted to look normal and decent in front of Gianni.

The way she was acting was starting to confuse her and maybe she needs to talk to her only friends, they may know what's going on with her right but Mia didn't want to go home yet due to her anger towards her brothers.

The whole world around her knows she's never this soft nor does she follow rules but when it comes to Gianni, she loses her sanity with her mentality. Mia real needs to get her bitchy character back as soon as possible.

"Maybe I should wait in the car " Mia whispered to herself, she looked at the clock and it was 1:45 pm. If she goes in right now she would appear desperate but when has Mia ever worried about how people look at her.

It's not like she just appeared on earth because her character was very well known, and as a Conzalato who wouldn't remember her.

Mia finally stepped out of the car, she closed the car door behind her and stood in the parking lot for a while. Nervousness started sipping through her veins and her palms were sweating badly.

Her brown orbs roamed around the parking lot for a while, this was it right their was no taking a step back.

Mia grabbed her purse and walked forward towards the elevator that could lead her above this room, after taking a few steps Mia stopped.

"You're a bitch Mia stop trying to act innocent " she scolded her self under her breath, on the inside those words didn't help but on the outside she wasn't willing to let it show.

And with that she continued towards the elevator, Mia sighed while standing in front of it. She didn't have to wait long as she got in to the elevator when it arrived.

Few minutes left before he will be standing in front of her and this made her feel more nervous, Mia lowered her eyes to the floor and kept tapping the floor with her feet while waiting.

Soon she arrived at the hotel lobby, Mia got off immediately and blended in to the crowd as she walked to the receptionist. It wasn't the first time she had been here and when she last appeared that was to typically claim him.

Well that was her mission from the beginning ever since she laid her eyes on him but currently she stopped, Mia also didn't know why she took a step back but she did.

Mia stood stopped at the receptionist desk and she tried to put on her best smile when the Blondie girl at the receptionist turned to look at her.

"How may I help you Miss ?" She asked softly and politely while her eyes looked at Mia with patience.

"Am looking for Gianni Di Martino " Mia replied and this attracted the attention of the receptionist.

"You're early " A voice sounded behind her even before the receptionist could reply. The familiar voice sent a shiver down her spine.

Mia turned slowly, her brown orbs fell on the man who was stand a few inches away from her, his blue orbs were watching her every move.

He was wearing a brown armani suit, his chestnut hair combed back while his hands were buried deep in his slacks.

"Hi... " Mia whispered softly, her sweaty palms clutching her purse tightly. The way Gianni's eyes were pinned on her made nervous that she wanted to take a step back.

Her heart in her throat as she tried not to show her nervousness but he didn't seem that attentive as he looked away from her.

"Let's go " with that he didn't say anymore and just started walking away from her. It took Mia a minute to get it before shaking her head.

Didn't he see how beautiful she was but who was she kidding Gianni never paid much attention to her, now she was curious as to why he had to invited her here.

They headed to the side through a certain hallway, her heels clicked against the floor as she tried to run after him or get bit closer until she gave up.

There was no need trying, if he was trying to chase her away with his strides then he was doing a great job at it, the more she looked the more angrier Mia was getting.

Okay she shouldn't have come from the beginning if he was just going to act like a bitch with a stick up his ass. As Mia walked behind Gianni murmuring curses of all kind, she wondered why she was so angry.

They arrived at a certain room at the end of the hallway, he entered a pass code in the security system and the door opened. He finally turned his head to look at her as she was slacking behind with a weird expression on her face.

He didn't seem to mind as he waited for her to get closer before stepping inside the room, it was an office. It's walls painted dark green.

There was a table with files on and an open laptop, Gianni headed towards the main chair and sat down just as Mia walked inside. She looked at the room as memories of that day when she had walked in on his meeting with his family surfaced.

He had dragged her to this room and she told him that her shamelessness was a skill. Mia cleared her thoughts, the door closed behind her and she stepped further in to the room.

It was now she was taking a clear look of this place, it was really big and magnificent.

" I don't have much time here Conzalato " That deep voice penetrated through her thoughts and her eyes snapped to him, he wasn't even looking at her.

Mia didn't say anything and just walked over to the desk, pulling a chair back she plopped down crossed her legs and placed her hands on his desk while looking at him.

Gianni looked at her glare that she was sending him and lifted an eyebrow in her direction but didn't say anything, he looked at the blue file in his arms before placing it on the table in front of her.

Mia didn't understand what was going on, she glared at him one more time then took the file and opened it. Her eyes bulged when she read the content in it and then frowned.