Three

Gianni stared at himself in the mirror by the sink, his thoughts were all invaded by only her, and he didn't know why he kept thinking of Mia.

But truly that lady was something else.

Gianni kept debating on whether to go and meet her or he should just ignore her.How was he going to get his point out clear that he didn't want to see her nor have any relationship with her because to be sincere he was sure that's what she wanted.

He tugged at his hair roughly and sighed, he would just go talk to her and then tell her to leave his life and then walk out of there.

Just as Gianni walked out of the bathroom, the door bell rung and he walked towards it, he slowly pulled the door open and froze.

'' what are you doing here?'' his angry voice rung out in the room and Mia pushed him a side and the door then walked in.

His cold eyes turned to her and she shivered slightly.

'' You stood me up so am here '' Mia stated and Gianni couldn't find the perfect way to reply to her. He closed the door and leaned against it.

'' How exactly can I get rid of you '' Gianni whispered and Mia smiled, she walked towards the couch and flopped down

'' That won't happen so stop dreaming of it '' she whispered and he leaned back staring at this woman for the first time since they met he sincerely stared at her, her beautiful bluish- gray eyes that glimmer with happiness, and her plump pink lips.

He for the first time in years felt the need to want kiss someone, hard and deep.

Gianni's sudden thoughts made him a feel embarrassed and he turned his head in another direction, unlike his brothers he was so immature when it came to women.

After his first love, he never loved another women or even had one night stands.

He was reserved and just worked hard for money so that he could show that woman that left him that he could also be something in this life but now seeing Mia here, who didn't want him for money or who he was; but desperately wanted him as a person made Gianni speechless and confused on what to do next.

Mia stared at this man in front of her who seemed lost in thoughts and she slowly stood up.Every time she looked at him, she got more and more attracted to him, her heart beat accelerated every time she would get close to him and truly she was sure wanted him.Ever since childhood, Mia didn't know what rejection was and neither was she going to allow herself to feel it now.

She was beautiful and men always wanted her in their beds but with him, she was ready to give up everything only for him.

Mia stood in front of Gianni who had his hands folded in front of his chest, slowly gaining his attention that he turned to look at her.

'' am not letting you think of something else when am here '' Mia whispered and Gianni's head twitched to the side as if examining her.

''And what should I be thinking of miss? '' He whispered back, his raspy voice cold and soft like the winter night and she felt she couldn't take it

'Why hadn't I slept with him the first time we met 'Mia asked herself internally slowly as she took another step forward and grabbed his hand placing it on her waist and then the other.''what the....''

''Sshh '' she whispered circling her arms around his neck

'' tonight I speak and you listen ''Mia whispered seductively and his head twitched to the side again, his eyes filled with questions.

Truly this woman feared nothing and Gianni was sure he didn't like whatever that was going on.Gianni didn't like this kind of behavior, Mia was a beautiful woman; he kept wondering why she was throwing herself at men just like this.Mia's finger slowly caressed his faces to his lips, her eyes lifted to his and locked then she leaned forward to kiss him but Gianni was quick and placed his hand on her lips, making her freeze and her eyes quickly flew open.

'' Sorry sweetheart am not interested '' Gianni whispered and walked away leaving her standing there like a statue, she couldn't believe he just rejected her and like that.

Just as Gianni moved forward something caught his eyes, he looked through the open window in the kitchen towards the apartment that faced his and his eyes caught the barrel pointed towards the door.

And as he remembered there was only one person that stood by the door, before he could think, he turned to Mia and ran to her.

Gianni held Mia's body tight and carefully held the back of her head as they went crashing onto the floor just at the same time a bullet passed through the window with hot winds and hit the vase by the fire place.

Gianni lay still on top of Mia who had her eyes closed and holding tightly on his shirt as the shooting continued harshly.

Now he was sure these people were here to kill him but who were they?