One

Gianni rolled over to the other side of his bed, he held out his hand tapping all over the bedside table until he found his phone and grabbed it.

Lifting himself up he turned on his phone torch and blinked a few times to adjust due to the light.

He couldn't believe it was just 3:00 am, seriously again. Gianni groaned and laid back staring up at the ceiling

It seems like his habits of waking up in the middle if the night and failing to go back to sleep would follow him every where.

Now what was he to do at this hour of the night, he groaned again and sat up then got out of bed.

Gianni turned the lamp on and made way out of his bed room in to the short hallway, he frowned when he saw the lights on in his living room.

He remembered having turned all the lights off before going to bed, slowly he made his way to the living room then froze when he caught sight of a body on his couch.

How could he had forgot that he brought home a woman with him but she was unconscious that time and he threw her on the bed in the guest room.

He wondered how she had got on to the couch and not in her dress anymore but in his shirt, did that mean she went into his room and got his shirt.

Gianni stood still and wondered, if things happened as he thought then this woman had some nerve touching his things.

He truly didn't know how to feel about her actions, there was no anger or admiration. It was simply nothing then it didn't deserve his time.

He walked through his pent house to his kitchen and decided to make himself some coffee.

He grabbed the milk from the refrigerator and the Ingredients from the upper cup boards, he had a beautiful expensive coffee maker but loved to make his coffee with hands.

From where he stood boiling the milk, he could see the lady on his couch.

He wondered why she got out of a comfortable bed and lay on the couch but then how would he know.

He remembered the comment she threw at him before passing out then shook his head.

Truly women knew how to amuse him, bad enough they would never realise that he wasn't interested.

If only they knew that he doesn't do relationships even night stands are not his thing, he just loved being alone and on his own just like she had left him years ago.

He slowly added four spoons of black coffee powder into the the milk and stirred loving the dark colour it turned out to be.

He took a sip and remembered the girl that took her life for him, she had taught him how to make coffee like this and he loved it though she always added sugar but he hated the taste of sugar and milk mixed together.

He grabbed his cup and walked in to living room, sitting by the fire place he grabbed the laptop from the glass table and opened it.

His eyes moved back to the woman on the couch who snored lightly, her hair sprayed all over around her covering half of her face.

She had her back on him her face in the couch while the whole side of her back to him.

Her slender beautiful legs and curvy figure though she was too short but looked good.

Gianni turned his attention back on his laptop and got lost in his work while sipping on his coffee

He was so deep in answering emails and plans of expanding his businesses to notice the woman had woke up until he felt a soft touch on his shoulders.

Startled, Gianni felt his heart beat faster in his chest as he looked up. Dark brown eyes caught his attention and he sighed.

"What the hell are you doing ?" He yelled placing the laptop on the table and stood up staring at the beautiful woman that stood there with a mischievous smile.

"I was giving you a massage, you seemed tensed" she replied in her soft voice and he felt his head start to ache.

"Sorry miss but am not so interested" he replied grabbing his laptop he took a seat on the opposite couch
.
" Mia.. my name is Mia " she whispered excitedly moving over to where he was.

He turned to look at her with cold dark eyes that seemed not interested.

" I didn't ask"