Nineteen

Gianni was changing out of his shirt in his office before a knock came on the door, he didn't bother to look back before answering with a loud come in.

The door opened not so slow or quick as Marco walked, his cold face shifted to the man who had his abs on display. Marco wondered how to relay the news to him though he knew that he had to.

"What happened " Gianni noticed that something seemed not to be right and asked but all he received was silence.

"Marco " he added as a hunch surfaced, something must have happened and it does seem to be good news.

Marco cleared his throat first before his lips parted " Mia Conzalato has been kidnapped, Davin is in ICU "

Gianni felt like the whole world around him had crumbled as he fell back in his seat " shit " he cursed loudly, his eyes drifting back to Marco who seemed to have more to say.

"What else?" He asked softly and Marco pulled out a chair that faced Gianni's before taking a seat.

"Dante and Franco Conzalato want their sister, they attacked two of our bases earlier and Antonio gave them Adriana as a compensation"

"What " Gianni now stood up in shock, anger raced through his veins like cocaine. After Antonio had kidnapped Marco's mom to keep her for himself years back she gave birth to Marco then later to Adriana.

To shrug off all the responsibility Antonio dropped eight year old Marco and his three year old baby sister to the orphanage. They had to fend for themselves through the harsh lifestyle until when Marco turned twelve and realised that his little sister was being put up for adoption.

Marco couldn't take this, he had never wished to be separated from his sister so they both escaped from there to the streets.

It was had to manage at the street especially with a little girl, the police chased them from street to street wanting to take them back to the orphanages but he had never allowed that.

Marco ran into a gang that was willing to take them in and he started to sell coke for them, with time he became close to the leader and years passed. He was leading a good life by them, renting his own place and taking care of Adriana.

Marco thought it was all well until he walked in into the boss's office one day only find him molesting Adriana. That was end of his life in that gang as he shot the boss and killed him then ran out of there with his sister and that's how he ran in to Gaetano who had almost slammed in to him with car.

Gianni turned to look at Marco and that's when he noticed the furious expression and red eyes, it was now that Gianni realized the kind of mess he had just created.

The Conzalato family was more famous in the human trafficking world so if Antonio handed his daughter to them didn't that mean he had sold her away for his own benefits.

"Shit " Gianni felt like strangling his stupid father, things had really gone to far than he had expected. He started to feel like a head ache was coming on.

He took out his guns from his desk and turned to Marco as he checked the magazines.

"Am so fucking sorry Marco " was all he could say before he stepped out of his office and Marco followed suit. As usual the silent Gianni didn't know how exactly to confirm to Marco that he didn't intend for all this to happen.

Gianni really needed to find Mia as soon as possible and have Dante hand back Adriana. As he stepped off the elevator he noticed the familiar Lamborghini and a sigh escaped his lips as he walked over to it.

Without saying much he opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat and Marco took the back seat.

Gianni turned to Gaetano and asked "any news "

"No " Gaetano whispered as he drove off, his gaze cold while on the road " when were you going to tell us about your marriage "

Gianni turned to his brother and smiled softly yet creepy " soon " was all he could come up with at the moment.

Gaetano nodded, not willing to interfere more " Antonio found out, he already had people following your every move " he added and this time he had both Marco and Gianni's attention.

They both couldn't believe what they were hearing, Gianni frowned while his mind tried to asses everything " Where are we going? " he asked out of the blue.

"At home " and Gaetano replied coldly.

Silence roamed around them but none of the three was willing to utter any more words, Gianni just felt anxious.

He wondered if Mia was safe, had she had anything to eat or drink, he had to find her and bring his wife home safe.