Eight

Mia kicked hard at the tire of her car, damn why was everything so against her today.

She let out a small scream in frustration and leaned back against the car.

Her brown doll eyes moved back to the front tyre and she shook her head.

How was she going to handle this flat tyre, she had no knowledge about this at all.

"Damn you Carlos Conzalato for ruining my day " 

Mia felt her head start to ache and her hand slowly raised to her forehead.

She massaged her temple with closed eyes.

This wasn't what she expected for a perfect week, all her plans to persue Gianni also shuttered.

Why did he have to change locations now she couldn't get to him.

Thinking of the devil would he agree to marry her, if only she persisted much.

Maybe if she offered him like a quarter of her trust fund he would agree, no one can say no to money.

A slow smile graced Mia's lips as she saw all her plans in her eyes come true.

Her crush on Gianni had changed from obsession to desperation of wanting to use him.

She didn't know why but she could see the picture of the perfect husband in him.

The only question that kept ringing in Mia's head was only one..
Where will she get Gianni to talk to him.

That Di Martino had a real back bone.

After that kiss, Mia remember the way he didn't want to look at her the next day.

She could remember properly well how he had ordered one of his men to take her home.

Until now, she hadn't heard from him and he had done a good job ignoring her.

While Mia was so lost in thought she didn't notice the farmiliar car that was coming her way until it was in front of her.

Mia's eyes locked on the grey car in surprise, her heart hammered against her rib cage as the front window rolled down.

Gianni's face came into view, his eyes didn't even spare her a glance as they moved to her car.

Mia froze for the second time of the day, the man she was thinking of talking to a while ago was in front of her.

But what hurt more was the way he never spared her a glance. She thought she was so strong but him being here made her act in certain ways.

" I will send some one to help " Gianni's voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

Mia looked up at him and frowned, why wasn't he still not looking her way.

Mia watched as the car speed away in front of her eyes and she felt shocked.

Gianni hadn't given her the chance to reply and how dare he leave her here by the side of the road.

Mia fumed and felt like screaming

They always said the Di Martino's have no hearts and she took it lightly but now she understood it.

He kissed her himself and now treated her trash, like that didn't happen between them.

She was going to crush him, since back Mia had no boundaries so what could go wrong now.

She was going to make that Di Martino marry her and then she will torture him and break him.

Mia wanted to make Gianni feel the pain she was feeling now and trash him the way he did with her.

If only she knew that playing with him was like fire, if only she knew that the ruthlessness she is planning to use on him so he could get hurt wasn't necessary.

Gianni Di Martino was already hurt and broken.

***
Gianni looked at him self in the mirror, the coffee brown suit fit perfectly than he thought and the maroon shirt inside made everything perfect.

Gianni grabbed two guns and a knife, banquets like this always needed more protection.

After putting every thing away he stood up and adjusted his coat at the same time the there was a knock on his door.

"Come in " Gianni spoke up and the door was pushed open.

"Gianni " Rosalie spoke from the door way, her hands played with the belts of her dress.

Gianni froze, he stayed rooted on the spot and his eyes locked on the mirror like it was anything special.

" I thought you would never return, this is also your home " Rosalie added in a soft voice and Gianni turned to her now.

His eyes glistened with tears and she saw them, Rosalie's blue eyes also clouded with tears that she didn't want to show.

"Mom" He whispered and she looked up in shock, her eyes wide with excitement.

Rosalie hadn't heard her youngest son call her 'mom' in years, she couldn't control her emotions any more and sniffed.

Gianni took a step a forward and another until he was in front of her, he knelt down and hugged her waist tight.

Rosalie's tears came free as she massaged his hair making him pull away and look up at her.

Rosalie knelt down too and held Gianni's face in her palms, seeing his red eyes. Rosalie chocked on her tears and hugged him again, her arms holding him tight.

She hated seeing her boys in so much pain, it hurt her a lot