Seven

Mia dawned the content in one go and placed down the glass harshly on the table.

Her call for attention was heard all over the restaurant as all eyes turned to her table.

But she didn't care, in fact not even once did she ever care about her public image.

If she wanted to be crazy then no one would stop her at all.

A scowl took over her face as her eyes laid back on the two people in front of her.

Dante didn't give a fuck about what his little sister did or what new thing was going on in her life.

He sent her a glare as she dawned another drink.

This girl was so spoilt to the extent that he didn't want to be seen with her any more.

Damn why did he agree to come with Franco, he should have stayed home with his daughter.

Damn today was his daughter's seventeenth birthday and he wanted to be there for her.

Even though every one thought he hated her but truly he didn't, he just hated the fact that she looked like his late wife and the way her mind had blocked out what exactly she had done.

That hurt him

"Why am I here ?" Mia's voice pulled him out of his trance as he turned back to her.

He snorted at her slurr tongue, it wasn't a surprise that she's now drunk.

"It's about your trust fund " Franco spoke up, he had no time to beat around the bush.

" What's wrong with it?" Mia added leaning against the table as her eyes closed, she felt so sleepy.

"Mia you need to stop spending all the money you have now, I don't think any thing concerning your trust fund will be processed any time soon "

Hearing Franco's words Mia started to sober up.

She sat up straight now serious, any thing concerning money touched her deep and her trust fund was her hope now.

Her dad had left millions for her in that fund, she was finally more rich what could go wrong.

" What do you mean, what's going on Franco, Dante ?"

She questioned both her brother's with surprising alert ness

Its true Mia hated her brother's but this concerned her and she wanted answers quick.

Dante sighed, he didn't want to waste his time any more here, he stood up and stared at Mia's confused face.

He was just going to throw it into her face, for he as Dante knew that there was nothing to lose.

"You can't touch your trust fund until you're married " he said, his face emotionless then pushed his chair back and walked out of the restaurant.

Damn that sister of his annoyed him so fucking much without even knowing it.

Mia's face paled as she watched Dante leave, her wide eyes turned to Franco who confirmed her questions with a nod before he stood up and also left.

Mia took some time to register what she had just been told and it all seemed like a bad dream.

She stood up harshly, her chair scraping against the floor.

"No" the word escaped her lips in a tight whisper, this can't be.

How can it be, that was her money she had every right to it.

There's no way Carlos would have done this to her, he loved her. She was his baby girl.

She felt her head spinning and her stomach churning forcing her to sit back down.

Damn she had almost used up all the money in her bank.

Fuck that trust fund for crashing her hope.

Mia sighed, now where was she ever going to get a man to marry her sooner like an hour from now.

"Fuck you Carlos, am glad you're rotting down there " she sneered.

The ladies sitting on the table next to hers turned to her while whispering in hushed tones.

Mia turned to them with a glare then she placed a couple of notes on the table and stood up moving towards them.

Mia stood at the front of there table capturing there attention real quick.

Her anger was kicking in quick

"Fair maidens that haven't heard a girl swear then I will repeat for you " Mia spoke up loudly as eyes turned on her again

"Next time sweet ladies, fucking mind your damn business "

And with that Mia strode leaving faces behind that stared after her in shock, surprise and amusement but what she failed to notice most was Gianni's presence in the restaurant.

His eyes focused on her as his jaws hardened 'this girl doesn't seem to have any limits '

Gianni thought to himself before turning back to his meeting.

He didn't think he would ever like to associate himself with the likes of Miss Mia Conzalato ever again