Nine

The car came to a halt in front of Maria Natalie hotel.

Gianni leaned back and turned his head to Gaetano waiting for answers.

Marco came over and knocked on the window, Gianni stared up and threw the car door open.

"Marco "  Gianni spoke up as he got out of the car.

Marco secured his gun and turned to the two men but mostly to Gaetano not sparing Gianni a glance.

"It's just a banquet as Dante promised " Marco spoke up then turned on his heel and walked back inside.

Gianni turned to Gaetano his eyes holding confusion and questions that Gaetano could read.

" He just stayed as my right hand man " Gaetano spoke up as he straightened his suit and started walking inside.

"You mean.."

"Yes Gianni he doesn't want to associate with any one in our family "

Gianni sighed, he truly understood how Marco felt and how could he judge that when he too had his own damn pain.

The hall in Maria Natalie hotel was filled to the extreme as the two men walked in.

The smell of guns, blood , danger and wine roamed in air.

All Mafia territory lords getting together for merchandise, every one seemed weary of each other.

Gaetano excused himself and walked off to towards the balcony, he didn't know why but felt the need to call his wife.

He pulled out his phone as he pushed through the crowd, tapping away on his phone somebody ran into him causing him to look up.

Her tiny hands held onto his coat to avoid falling. "Sorry " she whispered stepping back away from him.

Her eyes moved around as if scanning the place, her hands shivered more in fear as she held onto her green dress tightly.

Gaetano's eyes glaced to the beautiful girl in front of him. Her green dress looked more of an addition to her beauty.

But her face displayed fear and anxiety, not even once did her eyes move to him.

"Miss " he spoke up and her face and eyes moved to him.

Her lips trembled and her blue crystal eyes shone with tears.
" excuse me" and with that she ran to the opposite direction leaving him confused.

If his thoughts weren't in a mess at the moment, then he would have remembered her.

Gaetano was so sure he had seen that girl some where.

Gianni walked over with a whistle " the party is about to begin ".

Gaetano nodded and put his phone back, it seemed like he wouldn't be calling his wife any time soon.

He walked over to a quiet corner and leaned back against the wall, his eyes watched every thing that was going on.

Gianni froze when his eyes fell on Mia who sat by the bar, she looked lost and beautiful.

Her black dress hugged her body showing off her curves.

Gianni closed his eyes and sighed, he didn't want to interact with this girl once again.

As he opened his eyes he saw Dante moving towards them with a girl on his arm.

Her doe eyes wide with a bit of excitement, anxiety and some more emotions he couldn't read into.

Gaetano also looked up at the same time as Dante stood in front of them.

"Conzalato , we meet again " Gaetano spoke up as a waiter passed by and he picked up a drink.

"True but this time round I want you to meet some one "

Both Gianni and Gaetano turned to him, there eyes moving to the younger girl next to Dante.

Gaetano captured her grey eyes that looked up at them with shyness, being caught staring the girl looked away quick to her father as her cheeks tinted pink.

"This is my daughter Larissa Lana Conzalato " Dante spoke up and Both Gaetano and Gianni could both now make out the resemblance.

"Hi " Larissa whispered softly, Gaetano could now sense the dangerous aura around her, but then the shyness.

There was more to this girl but then he had no time for that, the interest he had in a girl ten years younger than him was amusing.

As he tried to start a conversation, his phone vibrated against his skin, he reached his hand deep in his pocket and pulled it out.

A smile hinted at his lips when he realised it was a call from his wife, and he took it.

"Carina " he spoke up as he excused himself from the crowd.

" Gaetano you need to come back home this minute there's... " all he heard next from her conversation was a scream and a loud sound that seemed to be coming from a gun.

Gaetano froze, his heart drummed against his chest wildly. "Fatima " he whispered before pushing through the crowd and started running fast out.

He didn't seem to notice the crushing to the floor.

His heart ached whenever he thought of something bad to have happened to her.

"Geatano " Gianni called as he ran after him but stopped when Mia stepped in front of him.

He almost grabbed her by the neck, he wasn't in the mood for her silly games.

Someone grabbed him by the shoulder and squizzed it in reassurance, Gianni sighed and turned to Marco.

"Gaetano is my brother too, stay I will take care of him" This was the first time Gianni heard Marco refer to one of them as brother.

His worry disparted a bit with happiness, he knew that Marco will accept them bit by bit.

Someone tugged at Gianni's arm and his eyebrows creased as he bit hard on his jaw.

Gianni's hand wrapped around Mia's neck tight as he slammed her in the nearby wall.

Mia's eyes widened in fear, shock and pain, Gianni punched the wall next to her face and her eyes fell shut as she shivered.

For the first time since they met Mia was afraid of him, she wondered what she was thinking to have pulled him a side.

"I.. " Mia tried to speak but her mouth couldn't produce more words.

"Speak " Gianni roared tightening his grip on her neck.

Mia started feeling all the oxygen being drained out of her.

Her red eyes flew open and she stared deep in to Gianni's blue eyes

"I want to marry You" she whispered and he froze.

His eyes slid into slits as he stepped away from her.

Mia slid down the wall trying to gain her breath, she watched as Gianni walked away from her without a care or reply.

Mia sneered, she will break him into peaces and no one will stop her.

***
Well that's hot

And I am back

Hey lovelies missed me, well it's time we revise the history.

Most of the parts you are to see where displayed in both book one and two of the addiction series so tighten your seat belts.

I want to thank you guys for never giving up on me, you mean the world to me.

My readers and followers I love you.

Funs of Di Martini brothers your the best.

Commenters and voters I love you more.

Oh and another series on the way.

Go to go
XoXoXo