Veinteseis

Kassandra

We were all sitting in the living room, even Sabrina and Elly. I had snapped out of my thoughts and went back to listening to Graham's disguised voice on the news, but I couldn't fucking concentrate because Vic was chomping loudly on some chips.

I turned my head to glare at him. He caught my gaze and stopped for a millisecond, then continued chomping - louder this time. I decided to count to ten in my head and just ignore him. One. Two. Three--

"Fuck this,"

Tightening my towel around myself I stood up and went over to him, snatching the bag of chips out of his hand. I continued to glare at him. Sabrina's tiny self put her hand on Vic's shoulder and shushed him.

"You make her angry, Vicky." She whispered, her finger over her lips.

"It's fine, Bri, we just forgot to get her her shots when we got Elly's."

"Eat a dick, fucking Chester the Cheetah lookin, bitch ass nigga." I cussed.

"You turn me on with your words, Kass. Keep going," he leaned back on the couch with his arms up.

"How about the both of you stop talking like that in front of Sabrina." Valentina said.

"The kid's never heard a curse word before?" I asked Valentina. She was about to respond, but we all stopped and looked at Sasha try to be covert and grab the bag of chips off the table. "Look, fine, I'm sorry. Hey kid, look," Sabrina looked at me with her beautiful eyes. They were pretty big on her face, which made them even more beautiful, "don't say bad words."

"'Kay,"

"Ah, you messed up. You're not supposed to listen to strangers."

"But you no stranger, Miss Kassie." She smiled.

"How can you be sure?"

"You know my mommy and my Tío Elly." The girl wouldn't stop smiling.

"Hm, well I guess that's good enough then."

"Tío Elly, can I play wif poopy?"

"Goodness, it's puppy Bri, puppy. Yes, you can play with her."

Sabrina clapped and went to get the bitch from her uncle.

"So what happens now?" Sasha asked after Sabrina left.

"Seriously, why can't we call her Bitch? She's a bitch, it's appropriate." Vic said.

"We're not calling her bitch, for the last time. That's embarrassing." Sasha rolled her eyes.

"God forbid she be the laughing stock of the dog park." Spooky joked.

"This is why I'm the oldest, Lord knows what y'all plan on naming my nieces and nephews."

"I like the name Buford, don't you brother?" Vic smirked.

Ghost agreed, adding, "I was gonna dedicate a daughter to you and name her Chloe."

"Aw, that's so sweet." Sasha smiled, putting her hand over her heart.

"I don't get it." They all looked at me. "What?"

"Sasha..Chloe..you know, the Bratz dolls?"

I gave Valentina a 'Really bitch' look. "Do I seem like the type of woman that played with dolls as a kid, Valentina?"

"Good point."

"Did Patrice leave?" I asked.

"She been left, pay attention."