Veinte

Kassandra

To say I'm confused would be a serious understatement. I thought Ghost was just being weird at first, but then Val and Patrice got back and they were saying the same things he was.

"So you really don't remember anything?" Patrice asked me, yet again.

"For the billionth time, no, I don't. I just figured I fell asleep in the car and Ghost carried me in."

"Aw." Val cooed, I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you just take your time to remember while I go to the store to get the stuff for G's lasagna."

"I like guacamole!" I reminded her. She might as well get it while she's going.

"You should go get garlic bread from Olive Garden." Patrice suggested as they walked out of the room.

The time on the clock sitting on the nightstand said it was almost three o'clock, so I took my meds. I was proud of myself for keeping up with my routine for however long I have been. Usually when I go rogue I take them like every other day at the most. Although, it would be better if I didn't take them at a time like this, since they make me more alert.

I walked out of my room to find Spooky to see when he was gonna start cooking. My ass is hungry.

"Spooky...Ghost...Elliot!"

"What?" he walked out of his room while pulling a shirt on.

"When you gon start cookin? A bitch is hungry."

"Why you refer to yaself as a bitch? It's not cute." he told me. I followed him down to the kitchen and asked him if he was a feminist. "No I'm not no damn feminist, a fact is a fact. Where Val go?"

"To the store for you. So do you have like an apron that says something punny like-"

"Like 'Kiss the Cook'? No, I don't. You need an apron to tell you when to kiss me?"

"Nope, see." I walked over to him and leaned up, kissing his lips. "See. Now, who taught you how to cook?" I asked.

"My dad, my mom can't cook for shit." he laughed.

"You talkin shit about my mama boy?" Vic popped out of nowhere and asked.

"You dismissed my nigga."

"Stop talkin and make my dinner, fufu." he said, sitting down.

"I can't make it until ya girl come back with the ingredients."

"Well she need to hurry up cause I'm hungry." he stated.

"So you admit she's your girl?"

"So Sasha called me and she said she wanna see us, but I told her now wasn't the time and she got mad. She said we don't love her and all that shit, so if she call you and curse you out then you know why." Vic explained to Ghost. He shook his head and sat on the counter. I noticed how quick he was to change the subject.

"Why'd she respond like that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"She probably ran outta her meds."

"That's understandable." I mumbled. "I feel like y'all are about to start askin me questions so I think I'ma go back upstairs."

"Nah, not necessary." I bumped into Vic's hard chest as he blocked the exit of the kitchen. "You don't gotta go, we wasn't even about to ask you nothin until you brought it up."

"Besides, we wouldn't have to ask you so much if you would just fill in the holes." Ghost pointed out.

"Well I'm not as familiar with your holes as my brother is, so I just ask the questions." Vic joked. Ghost pushed him.