Veintecinco

Recap since it's been five fucking months. I'm ashamed, I know:

Chapter before last Kass and Sasha (Ghost and Vic's sister) went to meet Graham in a parking garage to try to convince him to talk to the press about suing Malena. He is extremely reluctant about it because he has a job and a family about it. Realizing this Kass told him not to worry about it and that he was right, so her and Sasha went back to the house. Sasha told her she was pregnant and not to tell her brothers because she hasn't even told her husband yet. She suggested Kass hang out with her and her friends, but of course Kass doesn't like that idea.

Last chapter the happy couple shared a few moments together. She admitted that she was wrong about going to the lawyer before talking to Graham first. The clock was ticking for the amount of time it takes for people to get bored with news stories, and she was sure Graham wasn't going to help her. Ghost and Kassandra basically agreed to be boyfriend and girlfriend. After a freaky session in the bed and then the shower, Sasha interrupted them and told them that Graham was on the news testifying - with his voice disguised - that he was there and witnessed the things that Malena did.

Malena

"Let's just—"

"Let's just find a way to shut you the fuck up. How about this?" Ezekiel pointed his gun at my face. I rolled my eyes and shut up. He lowered the gun and sat down. "You screwed this shit up, now you need to fix it."

"How did I screw it up?"

He stood up again and threw his hands up in the air. "I don't know Malena! Why don't we turn on channel five, or channel three, or channel eight, or every other fucking news channel in New York?! Better yet let's drive down to the Shell and pick up a newspaper! What the fuck did you do and how the fuck did you end up getting caught doing it?!"

"It's Kassandra, it has to be her."

"No, Kass is too stupid to think of doing some shit like this."

He was scratching his head with the head of his gun. "You're exasperated and stressed out. Maybe you should—"

"This is why I don't go to doctors now. Y'all always so fucking quick to—to analyze somebody." He sat back down. "Okay...okay. We can go back to square one and—"

"Square one was shooting Victor, I did that. You say he's not dead, so how can we go back to square one?"

"I don't fucking know! They said this would be a good idea, but you just had to go and screw it the fuck up!" He stood up again.

"Look, we can fix this. Legally, Kassandra isn't mentally stable, she can't testify in a trial." I assured him.

"I don't know if they'll think that'll be a good idea."

I rolled my eyes at his mentioning of "them" again. He was always talking about "them", but would never tell me who or where they were. I know he goes to meetings with them sometimes, so I figure they're the other drug dealers or something.

"Ezekiel, I can't count how many times Kenny and Yaz had to force her to go back on her meds. I'll be sure to mention that, if the case even goes to trial."

"Who?" he stared at me as if I wasn't making any sense.

"Yaz and Kenny."

"No, you said  —  never mind."

"We don't have to worry about anything, that bitch will pay for lying to my husband. And once he realizes she lied to him, he'll take me back. She'll go back to the nut house, you'll get the money, and everything will go back to the way it's supposed to be." 

"When will you get it into ya damn skull that that nigga don't want ya ass?! If he finds out or not, it won't matter!" He pushed me out of the way and left my house, yelling that we had to figure out something. He slammed the front door loudly.

I sighed and sat down at the kitchen table, pouring myself some more wine. I smiled to myself as I thought about how the tables were about to turn for Kassandra.

If Zeke hadn't have told me I wouldn't have known, but I'm glad he did. She thought she would get away with what she did. I haven't decided when I would tell Kenny. Maybe when Zeke and I figure out the next step. 

Zeke didn't think Kassandra was the one that started this malpractice lawsuit business, but I know it was her. He likes to underestimate her because of her "disorder" but I know what she's capable of. The bitch probably doesn't even actually have the damn disorder; the fact that Yaz and Kenny are forcing her to take meds prescribed specifically for that will mess up her brain, making her unfit to testify.

I'm just capable of much more. She thought suing me would stall us for long. 

She's stupider than I thought. 

***

Wtf are these people talking about? Who is "them"? What did Kassandra lie about? Does she even really have PPD? Zeke's scared outta his pxssy ass mind.

Tell me what you think down below!