Veinteocho

Kassandra

Spooky drove me to the restaurant. With everything that had been going on, I figured it was best for him to come in and eat with us. If it was me in my parents' position, I would want to know who my child had been with for such a long period of time.

Elliot could not keep his hands off my ass, I had to bend his finger back. He was even trying to grab it while we were in the car.

"Stop," he said, gripping it extra tight again even though I bent his finger back for the third time.

"You stop, behave yourself."

"Me? You the one without manners." He yanked my face towards his, kissing me. It took me a few seconds to get my mind back right when he pulled away.

"You gotta stop doing that, man." I chuckled.

"I do?"

"Yeah, let's go."

While he came around to open my door I fixed the strap on my right heel.

My dad loves Thai food, so of course tonight we were eating at his favorite Thai place.

"I love this place." Elliot said. I looked up at him and smirked. "What?"

"Nothing," I told the waiter the reservation party once we entered the place. The waiter walked us over to where my parents were already sitting - early as usual.

Removing my arm from around Elliot's I sped-walked to my parents, hugging them both. Of course, after a quick greeting they asked who Elliot was.

"Oh he's just my Uber driver, isn't he sweet for walking me into the restaurant?" I joked, pinching his cheek. He swatted my hand away and I rolled my eyes. "Okay fine, this is Elliot."

"And Elliot is..."

"Her boyfriend, it's nice to meet you two." He extended his hand for them to shake.

I glared at him for that. We never discussed titles, but he was right I guess. My parents were eating this up.

"It's nice to meet you too, son." They shook his hand.

"So I'm hungry, that's why we came here right?"

"We missed your sense of humor most of all, Kass."

It didn't take long for our orders to be taken, and after that my parents started talking to Elliot. I didn't want them knowing too much about him yet, in an effort not to jinx things. Because of this, I let a light conversation occur before I politely interrupted and got my father's attention.

"Dad,"

He eyed me for interrupting their conversation, and responded, "What?"

"How'd you like to make some money?"

"I'm gonna need some more information, sweetheart."

"I want to open a business, but I need the brilliant Xavier Reynolds' expertise." I glanced at my mom. She already knew about my past business endeavors and purchases, but I hadn't told my dad because I wanted to wait until things seemed to be going in a better direction.