Tres

Valentina

As I took off the ties around her wrist and ankle, her skin looked horrible. I decided to take all of them off, she looks too weak to run anyway.

"Isn't your boyfriend going to be mad when he sees you letting me go?" She asked.

"Ghost is not my boyfriend...Vic on the other hand." I mumbled. "You can stand, no? I am going to help you but if you run I cannot help what happens to you."

She grabbed her wrist and groaned when she did. She nodded and I help her walk out the basement and up the stairs.

"Why does it hurt like this?" She said. I help her over to the couch.

"Run and I just have to handcuff your wrist to the table, that's gonna hurt way more." I told her. She rolled her eyes and nodded. I jogged into the kitchen and grabbed my med bag and walked back.

"So you're a nurse?"

"Shhh, do you have any allergies?"

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Ghost asked seeing us.

"You said you didn't want her to die so I'm trying to see the problem." I explained.

"Do you even know English?" The girl commented.

Ghost came over and gripped her ankle tight, causing her to scream.

"She tryna help you and you talkin' shit?"

She stared at him for a long while. "I'm allergic to latex."

Now it makes sense!

I grabbed some allergy cream and gently put it on her wrists and ankles, her squealing every now and again. I gave her a Extra-Strength Benedryl and some water.

"Do not spit it out, even if it burns like acid." I told her. She slowly took the medicine and I grabbed my bag.

"You were the one that knocked me out?"

"What?"

She coughed. "Your keys..they make too much fucking noise and I remember that noise."

"What you got bionic ears now?" Ghost said.

"How long are you gon keep me here? Don't you have traps to oversee?" She said sarcastically. She brought it on herself, I cannot help her now. I moved out the way and watched him yank her up.

"You ask alot of questions for someone who can't stand.."

That's all I heard because I walked away from them and down the hall to Vic's office. I just opened the door and walked in.

He was sitting in that big chair, on the telephone. I walked over and sat in front of him on the desk. He just stared at me and kept speaking on the telephone.

"Hang up," I mouthed.

He held his phone to his ear by his shoulder and put his hands on my hips.

"Did it work?" He said to the person on the phone. "Good, good. I didn't think you had it in you young blood."

Vic started taking off my jean jacket, then playing with the strap on my dress trying to pull it down. I smacked his hands away laughing.

"I can't do that remember? Iight hit me up when you find out something." He hung up.

He got up and laid me down on the desk and climbed on top of me. He lifted my dress up to my waist and I grabbed his hand.

"Espera, wait." I told him. "I have to tell you something."