Chapter 11

After five hours of the guys fixing the course and the girls hunting, gathering plants, berries, and fishing we were all done.

"Wow! look at all that food!" Blake exclaimed.

"Good job girls! You did an amazing job." Chase said helping me carry all the food. Ok this is the list of what we caught: 5 deer, 10 birds, 3 rabbits, 1 squirrel, and a moose. We also caught 20 something fish and gathered over 500 berries and leaves. SO we decided to have an "Elena didn't die" feast.

"This food is really good guys!" I said.

"Yeah it's very good!" Christen said. Everyone tried to chime in, but their mouths were stuffed with food.

"Ew! That's gross guys keep your mouth shut when you are eating!" I said grossed out.

Blake swallowed and said, "Sorry Elena."

"It's fine." I said.

"Yeah I'm sorry Elena." Chase said knowing my pet peeve is people walking slowly and people talking with their mouths full.

"It's ok just don't do it again." I said.

"Ok it won't." Chase said with a smile. so we finished our food in silence. Then we went back to the course and it was Chase's turn. I was terrified because I don't know what the boys did to the course. So Chase got past the swords, but then got hit with a club.

"Chase are you ok?" I said terrified.

" Yeah the clubs are soft and if you hit the course it stops so you can start over."' He said with a grin.

"Oh, ok I'm good with that." I smiled thanking God that he wasn't hurt.

"Your turn Elena." Blake shoved me toward the contraption.

"Um... thats ok you can go." I smiled at him.

"No you need to go." Blake said.

"FINE! you know I'm still scared of that... that THING!" I said with a shiver. Then I went in and beat the course.

"I did it!" I was so shocked.

"Good job Elena! I'm so proud of you." Chase said.

" I think that I was so scared I ran threw the course as fast as possible." I laughed relieved I got true it in one piece. Everyone looked at me then got what I said and cracked up.

"Wow guys did you just get that?" I asked.

"Yep, well we did get like four hours of sleep." Justin explained.

"Oh yeah sorry about that." I blushed.

"It's fine you can't control your dreams." Chase tried to comfort me.

"Sorry Elena I'm just tired and I don't blame you because you can't control your dreams like Chase said." Justin said to me. I could tell he felt bad so I forgave him even though I was still hurt. Justin and I are alike in that way we say things before we thought about it. Right now we are in a restaurant called the Blue Crystal and it was playing the song "Carry on Wayward Son" by Kansas. Now I have that song stuck in my head.

"Guys I have 'Carry On Wayward Son' stuck in my head." I complained.

"We all do Elena." Jake said to me. So we walked and sang "Carry On Wayward Son" until we were back at camp.

"We need to do that more often." Jake said.

"Yeah we sound amazing together." Kate chimed in.

"We do don't we?" I said

"We could make a singing group." Chase laughed.

"We could couldn't we." Christen said.

"Yeah, but we fight monsters instead. That's way cooler." I put in.

"That's true." Christen said.

"It is isn't it." Justin questioned. I think we all questioned that for about 20 minutes until we reached camp.

"Yeah Elena's right what we do sound cool and i wouldn't give it up for anything else." Chase said.

"Yeah same." Justin said.

"Fighting monsters is what we train and live for." Chase said.

"Oh I smell a speech." Jake informed us all. If you forgot Chase is my second in command. I hate speeches so he does them for me. He is really good at them too. Well here it is.

"We were lucky to be chosen to join The Everlasting Titans. We got the powers because of who we are. We have the coolest job in the history of the world. When has this job stopped being awesome? Answer that for me." Chase finally stopped.

"Chase it wasn't fun when the Beligle fell on me or I fell off Rainbow Star." I inputed.

"Well that's how many times out of the 12 years we have been here." He sighed.

"Ok, Ok fine." Justin said. "This job is really cool and I wouldn't give it up for anything."

"Yeah me either. I love doing this guys. Even if I am a monster and you might have to kill me. I will stay by you as long as I can." I said to them.

"I would never kill you Elena and no one will. Right guys?" Chase emphasized.

"Yeah totally!" everyone said in unison.

"Your lying. I can read minds now. Surprise!" I yelled at Jake.

"I'm sorry, but if you go to kill me I will defend myself." He apologized.

"Oh,Ok." I felt like going to my room and crying, but I'm an ultamite for crying out loud! I can handle crap like that.

"I'm sorry Elena. I do love you like a sister and would cry if you died, but we do kill monsters that kill others." Jake said with a tone of apology.

"Sure! Whatever." I guess I did say they might have to kill me so I kind of did provoke this. Oh well what can I do I got bit all I can do is control it.