Chapter 13

So they hiked for an hour until I woke up.

"Where are we now?" I asked sleepily.

"The Dark Forest. Y?" Chase said.

"Oh, we need to be careful!" I said. " The Ultimates are out and are ready for new recruits."

"You could tell them off though right?" he said.

"I guess, but I don't know what kind of werewolf I am. I'm either a Beta or an Alfa." I explained.

"How can you tell the difference?" Chase asked.

"Alfa's have red eyes and Betas have blue or golden." I said

"Your an Alfa then."

"How do you know?"

"Your eyes are glowing."

"Oh weird. So...""

"Shh! Guys quiet! I heard something!" Jake warned us.

"Elena get ready!" Chase said. I got my fangs and claws out.

"Holy crap! You look awesome!" Jake said.

"Thanks! Get your weapon out stupid!" I told Jake. I sniffed the air and didn't smell anything suspicious, but I heard the noise again.

"I don't mell danger, but I'm new at this so still be careful." I told them

"I trust you Elena." Chase said.

"Thanks" I said. Just then an Ultimate shows himself.

"Who goes there?" He growled.

"We are The Everlasting Titans and we are here on a mission." I said.

"I see you are one of us. An Alfa too very rare. I'm Chris. The leader of the Dark Tribe. Why do you come?"

"I'm Elena and this is Chase, Blake, Kate, Justin, Christen, Jake, and Katia. We come here to get to The Everlasting Mountain."

"Nice to meet you and we can help you get there. There are rouges out there or as you call them Omegas. Very dangerous."

"We would be glad to have you help us. Thank you." I said. Then Chris howled and five more of them appeared.

"This is Tyler, Max, Dylan, Derek, and Dean. They are all betas Except for Derek. He is and Alfa. Well no duh, but they are not friendly to intruders." He explained. I still can't see them because it was so dark, oh wait! Katia controls light.

"Hey Katia! Can you shine light on us so we can see?" I asked her.

"Ya definitely! One second." Then she waved her hand and the darkness moved. Chris and the rest of them had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Your hair is not blonde?" Chris said questioning.

"I was bitten." I said.

"Oh then it will change over time." He informed me.

"Oh really? I will have blonde hair and blue eyes like you?"

"Yes, it has something to do with the moon."

"Weird, So the moon changes me?"

"Ya pretty much."

"Thats weird, but cool!"

"Ya it's weird. We don't even know how it works. It just happens.

"Yes I was bitten too. I didn't know what was going on until I met Chris." Dylan said. "My eyes were dark brown. Then they started turning hazel, then green, then blue. It freaked me out so badly I shifted. The shift hurts the first time you shift fully, but you get used to it." Dylan informed me

"So does it hurt when your body changes because of the moon?" I asked.

"Not much only on full moons and um... that one week a month." Dylan said uncomfortably. I was holding back a laugh, and so were the others around us.

"Awkward!" Justin pointed out.

"Thanks for pointing that out Captain Obvious." Kate said sarcastically.

"Ya whatever Kate!" Justin smirked at her.

"So how much longer until we are there?" Jake asked.

"About three days. We can camp if you are tired." Dylan said.

"Ya, let's camp here for the night." Blake said.

"K let's get ready then." Katia said. So we put up our tents and fell asleep. Chris and his pack were on guard. Omegas are everywhere nowadays.