The Everlasting Titans (Chapter 8)

Ok guys i am freeking out right now! Dylan Sprayberry read my prologue and chapter 1!!! I WENT TO THE 2014 COMIC CON AND HE READ IT OMG!!!

Jake got so mad at Chase that he told him to go die in a hole. I laughed of course and Chase gave me his death glare.

"What Chase? Did Jake hurt your feelings? Aw don't cry little baby!" Kate mocked

"Shut up Kate! Why don't you just go away?" Chase said trying not to explode on her. Chase would never hit a
girl, but he comes very close at points like now.

"I can do that. Come on Jake." Kate said grabbing his arm. We all watched Jake fight Kate because he wanted to fight Chase for breaking them up. Kate thought about letting him go, but saw my face and desided not to. Wise choice! So kate pulls Jake out of the room and then they go into the woods. Then they get attacked by a monster. It was the hidious Liano and it has purple skin, blue mouth, red eyes, and huge feet. It bared its razor sharp yellow teeth and growled.

"Aw crap! really? Why do we have to go through this? Kate said upset. Kate and Jake fight the Liano and it hits Kate.

"Ow, man did that hurt!" Kate yelled.

"Kate are you ok? Wait is you ankle supposed to be turned that way?" Jake said conserned.

"ya im fine and what? Oh My Gosh how do i not feel that?"

"It poisened you! We need to find the annadote."

"It's a red poppy they are by this cave i found.""K lets get going" Jake carried Kate the whole way.

"We found it!" by then it had started raining and there was mist and a beautiful rainbow

"Hey you know I've always wanted to kiss in the rain." Jake hinted

"That can be arranged." Kate said blushing. Jake put Kate down and they kissed in the rain under the rainbow then went into the cave.