Chapter 18

"Which way should we go?" Dean asks.

" I say Kate flys up and sees where we need to go." I said.

"Ok whatever." She started flying and a vine came out and grabbed her and threw her to the ground.

"OW!" She yelled. " What the heck was that!?"

"The maze is alive!" I was so scared I impulsively grabbed Dean's hand. He looked at me and squeezed it. That helped a lot.

"I guess we split up. Chris take your pack and Mikayla's pack and go left. I will take Dean and the others." I said.

"K let's go guys!" He said. I watched him leave feeling pain and scared of what I just brought them into.

"I'm terrified. If anyone dies it will be all my fault!" I thought to Dean. He looked over and saw me trying not to cry.

"Hey... We chose to come with you. You said we could stay, but we trust you. I trust you and would follow you blindly." He said to me. His hair was all messy and perfect. Messy hair is my favorite look on a guy. I couldn't hold back anymore I leaned in and kissed him.

"What was that for?" He asked

"Everything. Absolutely everything!" I said hugging him.

"Ok I should start doin' Everything more often then." He smirked.

"Let's get going." I said. We went right and it was a long hallway with doors on each side.

"It's magic alright!" Dean said to me.

"Ya no kidding." I was so done with this I just wanted my parents. "Wait I smell something."

"What is it?"

"No clue."

"Smells like... like..." I got a major headache.

"Elena what's wrong?"

"Blood it smells like blood! I'm hungry too." I said my fangs extended and my eyes turned red. "Dean please don't get close to me. Please." I cried.

"Where is it find it and I will get rid of it." He said worried.

"The third door on the left" I cringed when he opened it.

"Nothing. Just a room with food not blood." He said. He started to go in.

"NO! Stay with me!" I collapsed to the ground from nausia.

"Elena... Oh my gosh. What is wrong?" He looked so worried.

"Hey I'm ok. Someone will have to carry me." He picked me up and hugged me to his chest.

"I've got you. Your going to be ok." He said. " Find a way out. The magic is draining her energy. If we don't get out soon she will die!" I heard his voice crack and looked up. He had tears in his eyes.

" I won't leave you. I wouldn't do that." I said holding on.

"I know babe. I know." He said hugging me close.

"Here. This room has another door!" Derek said.

"GO! where does it lead?" he ran in the door. It lead into another room. There were two people in it. I looked.

"Mom? Dad?"