The Everlasting Titans (chapter 3)

After the incident with the Beligles, I was pretty shaken, and wiped out. Scar put Chase and I on a quest for the Golden Scepter of Invincibility. It has the power to make the one using it invincible. That didn't sound to bad, except for the giant mountain monster guarding it. Jake is on his way there and Christen texted me and said the cave was empty, but there was a burning fire. It's as if he wants us to know what he is up too. Hmm, this is confusing... why would Jake do that? Oh well we will figure that out soon. Well not Chase and I because we start our quest today. Just to let you know I am super excited. The Scepter is in the Appellation Mountain range. Jake is probably looking for something more valuable right now, but he wants that scepter. The Scepter is in a cave next to the tallest mountain in the Appellations. This is where the mountain monster Santis is. The Earth Spirit created him, because she didn't want anyone to lay his or her hands on that scepter. So we started heading toward our destination. We hiked 7 miles when saw a black female Pegasus grazing on purple flowers. Chase went over to him and asked "Hi, I'm Chase what's your name?" "My name is Scatterfly. Why do you ask?" "Elena and I need a ride to the Appellation Mountains. Can you take us?" "Wait! Chase I'm afraid of heights!" I cried. "Do you want to walk?" "Well... no. Fine we will ride, but I will be really scared and if I cry it's your fault!" I told Chase. "Well then be quiet and let me talk to Scatterfly." Chase told me. I grumbled something under my breath. " I'll take you for some apples." Said Scatterfly hoping to get a deal on this. "I only have one apple. Elena do you have any apples?" "No. But I do have carrots." I said to Chase. "Fine one apple and some carrots. Climb on!" Scatterfly said excitedly. I was so scared of riding Scatterfly that I clung to Chase and closed my eyes until we were safely back on solid ground.