The Everlasting Titans (Chapter 2)

"Jake was actually kind fun back then" I said to Kate as she looked at me with a sad smile on her face

"Yeah he was, it just makes me miss him more, I mean you know how I felt about him, I loved him and you know. I don't love easily. But I hate what he did, he betrayed us.. He betrayed me.. I don't think I could ever forgive him.." Kate said with tears in  her eyes. She was about to get up and go to our shared room when Scar came over.

"Ah, glad you are all here I have a mission for you bunch." He said looking at all of us, Kate sat back down to listen to what Scar had to say with tears in her eyes.

"There is a sword up in the Himalayan Mountains that gifts unlimited strength and powers to anyone who wields it. I need you guys to go up there and retrieve it and bring it back. I want to give the powers to each of you to make this team stronger. This is a job for all of you and it will take 2 weeks to get there and 2 weeks to get back. Good luck. You are dismissed." We all look at each other in shock. All of us at a loss for words. It takes a minute before I speak to them.

"Alright team you heard him we have a mission to do, let's get packed up and meet back here in 30. Remember to pack warm." I said to them. Everyone started to walk back to there cabins and Kate and I were walking to ours together when I noticed something was wrong with her.

"Kate love, are you okay? You seemed pretty upset when you were talking about Jake."  I asked her knowingly.

"Yeah I'm okay it just hurts that's all, but El didn't Jake disappear into the Himalayan Mountains?" Kate asking looking more hurt, at just the thought of running into him.

"I don't know, but Kate we have to stay focus on the mission. If you are distracted your powers don't work as well, remember our powers are connected to our emotions and the environment." I said to her with a warning tone.

"Yeah I'm sorry El, from now on it's only about the mission, I promise." she said with a soft smile. We reached our cabin and started to pack up everything that we would need. Kate grabbing her bow and arrows and throwing it around her shoulder and I grab my sword. We grabbed everything that we would need and started our way back to the fire pit. When we arrive we were greeted by Blake, Abigail, Dalton, and Lizzy.

"Alright guys are we ready?" I asked them, they all nodded.

"Alright let's get going we have a long trip in front of us." I said to the team, and with that we started to walk through the force field that was protecting us from people finding out about where we were and made our way to our cars that are outside.

"Are we taking the Jeeps? Since they can drive through the dirt?" Lizzy asked grabbing her bags.

"Hell yeah we are taking the Jeeps! Plus none of y'all are driving my Jeep except me, sorry not sorry, Bennie is my baby. So fuck you." Kate said to all of us. I laugh at the name she gave her Jeep.

"Okay so who is riding with who? I'll ride with Kate, and I call shotgun." I said

"I'm going with Elena and Kate." Blake said smiling at the both of us.

"You're only going with them cause Elena's your girlfriend and Kate is your best friend ." Dalton said scoffing.

"Exactly and plus I trust Kate's driving more than I do yours!" He said laughing as he grabbed his bags and headed out of the cabin.

"Alright so looks like Lizzy and Abigail you are going with Dalton. Ok, we need to stay in touch if we need to stop let the others know so that they stop with you, so that we get to our destination as a group. We got a deal?" Everyone nods "Ok Let's get this show on the road." I say getting into the car with Kate and Blake. Kate leads the group the way that the directions that Scar gave us, threw the Himalayan Mountains... I start packing heavy cuz we will be up in the cold ass weather. Fuck. My. Life. My power is fire. Me and cold don't mix. At all! I pout as I get in the passenger's seat of the Jeep. Blake looked over at me knowing something was up and raises his eyes curiously. I shake it off and told him it was nothing. My powers are almost useless when I am cold, so I'm nervous that I will get hurt, or can't protect the ones I love. I glance at Kate then Blake terror cording threw my veins. 'What if they get hurt and my powers are useless' I tell Luna almost on the verge of tears. 'It'll be ok Elena I'm here if anything I'll take over and hurt some bitch ass hoe' She puffs her chest as she said that and I burst out laughing.