Chapter 9

Before you start reading I would like to say i didn't write this chapter my friend Kaitlyn Keeling did so please feel free to leave comments and I will share them with her. Thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wow Kate your an awesome kisser!" Jake said.

"Thanks I think." Kate said while blushing.

"Come on Kate eat the flower"Jake said

"Ok" Kate eats the flower and the poisen comes out of her mouth in a greenish gas.

"That was disgusting oh my gosh" Jake said grossed out.

"Whatever. Hey I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Can we get in the darn cave it's freezing out here!"

" Oh sorry didn't realize that we were still out here. Ladies first!" Jake let her in the cave and she lied down and treated her foot.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey Chase have you seen Kate and Jake?"

"No and why would I care?" Chase said.

"Maybe cause Kate is my best friend and Jake was yours before he turned against us!" I said angrily.

"Ya so Jake was my best friend, but that is over now and if your so worried then go look for them!" Chase said

"Fine, but your comming with me."

"Nope" Chase said calmly.

Yes you are or you will regret it!" I threatened.

"Fine! You don't have to be so violent about it!" Chase exclaimed. So then we went to go look for Kate and Jake.

"Hey Chase I see something over there come on." I say.

"What the heck is that... wait is that Kates show and jacket, thoes were expensive she would leave them here we need to find her fast!" Chase said.

"Your right something had to hapen for thoes to be two feet from each other. Let's find them!"

"Look footprints come on!" Chase exclaimed.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Jake when can we go back to camp?"

"Soon sweetheart I promise."

"Ok. Its just my leg hurts so bad." Kate whined, "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Then they hear footsteps.

"That!" Kate whispered

"Who is that?"Jake said concerned. "I'm going to go see who it is."

"No i don't want you to get hurt i'm comming too!" Kate said trying to stand up. Jake ran over and pushed her down gently.

'No I will go alone your foot needs time to rest. I will be back i promise." Jake told her.

"Ok be careful I love you."

"I love you too." Then Jake kisses Kate again.

~~~~~~~

'Elena did you hear something?" Chase asked.

"Ya what is that... get your weapon out." So we got ready to fight who or what ever was comming toward us. Then we heard Jake say who is there and we jump out of our hiding place.

" Dude what are you doing out here?" Chase asked.

" Better yet where is Kate?"

"Over here come on." jake beckoned us to the cave she was in.

"Kate why are you lying down are you ok?" I asked worried.

'Ya, but i broke my ankel." She said looking at her foot.

"How did you manage to do that? trip over a peble?" Chase said teasing her.

"'I will tell you later"she told us while sneering at Chase. Chase just smirked back.

" Ok come on lets get her back to camp." I said. So jake and Chase went in to get her

"Guys its late the monsters are out lets just sleep here." Kate informed
us. So we crawled in with her and fell asleep and said we would go back to camp when we wake up.