The Everlasting Titans (Chapter 7)

Before you read this I can't take any credit for this chapter my best friend Kaitlyn Keeling wrote this so please feel free to comment and I will let her know how she did. Thanks for reading my book. Love you guys! <3

So Scatterfly takes Chase to the crystal colored pool and genlty places him in it.

"Chase can you hear me? Please say something!" I cried.

"Uh... OH WOW! my head hurts! holy crap!" Chase said getting up.

'Well you did get thrown against a rock." I reminded him. I am so glad he is ok. He came very close to... Well lets not think about it.

"Oh ya! Are you ok? Did it hurt you?" he actually looked concerned which made me blush, but he didnt notice thank God!

"Ya I'm fine. I left when we grabbed you after you got thrown against a rock. All I have is a scratch on my leg from when it dropped me." I explained.

"Thanks for helping me and comming back. Other people would have left me there to die" Chase said.

"Hey like I said it was no problem and i would never let you die like the others." I said. Then we hop vabk on Scatterfly and we return back to the others.

"Where have you guys been?" Kate asked.

"oh we found a mountain monster and Chase got hurt so we found a crystal colored pool and were there till he healed and ya." I explained, "but as you can see it left a cool looking scar!"

"Ya i kind of got knocked unconsious and Scatterfly helped Elena bring me to the pool to heal. We had a ton of fun!"

so we talked about our morning and what we all did when Ali asked Jake if they could finish their picnic.

"Kate I want nothing more and I am still sorry for my minion trying to kill you. Is it healing?" Jake asked.

"Yea. It still hurts though, but i will get through it." Kate said

"Um kate remember when you said 'I love you' back at my place?" Jake said.

"Yea sorry it just slipped out." Kate blushed.

"Oh Kate it's ok I was going to say that I love you too! Always had and never will stop."Jake told her. Kate blushed ever harder. Jake saw her blushing and accidentally said,

"Man she looks so cute when she blushes!"

Kate smiled "really?"

Jake looked surprised "Oh my gosh did I say that our loud?" Kate nodded "well its true." Jake said. Chase and I were standing outside while Kate and Jake were talking and we heard every word.

Chase was like "Man that is gross!"

I smirked at him and said "Dude no its cute!"

"Whatever" Chase smirked back. Then we see Kate and Jake hugging then they went to kiss, but Chase thought that it would be funny to interrupt them so he did. Man I was so mad at him.