The Everlasting Titans (Chapter 6)

"Why Kate, It's been ages. Come on in." Jake said with an evil smirk. Jake has blonde hair with a big red highlight on top. "Jake I have missed you so much. Why did you leave me? Well leave us?" Kate asked him with tears in her eyes. " Because my father said that you didn't love me and everyone hated me and was trying to kick me out of camp." Jake said angrily " I never stopped loving you Jake. I still love you now." Kate said surprised. "Jake come back to us. Come back to me." " No! You betrayed me and my love for you!" Jake said starting to cry. Kate slowly stared to walk toward him. " Be carful Kate!" I said to her. "He is dangerous remember?" "No he isn't! He is just confused." Kate said trying to convince herself. " NO! Don't come any closer." Jake said to Kate. " Please Jake I just want a hug. I need one from you after this long. Please." Kate begged. "Jake I love you." Just then one of Jakes minions shot Kate. "Ow! My leg!" Kate cried in pain. "Why did you shoot my I didn't move?" Kate said crying. "Who shot her?" Jake asked. The one on his left smiled and raised his hand. Then Jake raised his hand and the guy was surrounded by darkness. Then Jake lowered his hand and the Guy was gone! "Kate! Are you ok?" Jake asked with a concerned face. "Yeah I'm fine. Except for the arrow in my leg!" Kate said sarcastically. "I don't know why he did that. I'm so sorry." He said hugging Kate. Then Jake hugged Kate. She blushed big time! So we all laughed and Jake asked, "What's so funny? I don't understand?" "It's nothing Jake. Nothing at all." Justin said to him. "Yeah. Whatever." Jake said to Justin. " Hey Kate I'm sorry for acting like a jerk can you forgive me?" Jake asked hopefully. " Ummm, DU, I love you, of course." Kate said.