Chapter 12

Ugg, sometimes being an orphan can suck so much. Sometimes I wish my parents were still here so I can hug them and see them again. Today is when everyone's parents come to visit. I just sit in my room and talk to Cloud this time. Katia is really social and is talking to everyone.

"Hey Elena what happened to your parents?" Cloud asked.

"They died in a fire." I said holding back tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you know who set it?" Cloud asked astonished.

"No Katia and I have no clue who did it."

"We should find out. We can go back to your house to see if there is any evidence. You are an Ultimate you have heightened senses."

"I don't know if I want to go back there."

"Oh come on Elena! It would be fun! Like we could be detectives!

"OH MY GOSH FINE!" I said giving up.

"YAY!" So we went to tell the others.

"Wow I never knew your parents died." Blake said looking from Katia to me.

"Ya it happened when I was 5 and Elena was 6.

"So about 10 years ago?" Justin asked'

"Ya." I said.

"We will come too then." Jake said looking sad.

"Ok, but bring your weapons. You never know what will happen." I said.

"K guys lets pack and get ready." Chase said. Then in about 5 minutes we were on our way. Kate flew us so it took about 5 minutes to get there.

"Wow! " Christen whispered. "Whoever did this wanted your parents dead."

"Yeah, but why?" Blake asked.

"No one knows that's why we are investigating it." I said.

"That's strange." Christen said.

"Hey guys look!" Jake said.

"What! What is it?" I said. I looked at what he was pointing to. There beneath some rocks were some photos and journals from my parents.

"Look at this!" Justin said. There was a journal about me and Katia. It said "If you are reading this we are gone and you want answers. Well we have very little of those to be honest. Katia and Elena you both have very special abilities. Bloody Scar is after us to get you for experimentation. They want to create an army of you. I'm sorry it has lead to this, but we have sent you away to camp with Scar to keep you safe. There you will learn to use your powers and become stronger. I love you! Stay strong! Love , Your mom (Bri) and your dad (Adam)."

"Wow they sound super nice" Kate said.

"Yeah, they do." I could tell that Katia was trying not to cry like me.

"Hey, it's ok. At least now you have something from them right?" Chase said trying to comfort me.

"I guess. K guys keep looking please." I said. So we looked around and found more pictures, and a map.

"What do you think the map is for?" I asked Katia.

" I have no idea. Let's go find out!" She was super pumped for this. So I said ok and we left there to go follow the map.

"It says to go right, but there is a dead end here." Jake said.

"Just walk to it. Maybe it's a fake wall and there is magic protecting it." Blake said.

"Ya right!" we all laughed.

"Fine I'll do it." Blake walked up to the wall and passed right threw it.