Arguments and fights 2

It's been 30 minutes of Miranda and Ben fussing and fighting.

"Ugh, woman... you're difficult, you know."

"I'm difficult...? Am I difficult because I don't want to do what you tell me to?"

"No-" Ben said before getting cut off."

"That's what men do. They act like they're superior, and that everyone should do what they say!"

"Oh my god, woman! You don't know when to stop talking! Who hurt you...?"

"I-I..." Miranda tried to talk.
"That's enough talking from you."
Miranda gasped. A man had never talked to her like that before. It was kind of hot.

"You can talk when you want to have a grown-up conversation."
Miranda pouted.
Ben laughed.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You're cute when you pout."

"Whatever." She said, slightly blushing.

"So who is your kid?" Ben asked.
Miranda looked at Ben. "Am I allowed to talk now?" She asked with attitude.

"Yes, you are." He laughed.
"Well, if you must know, William Jones. He's one of the captains on the football team."

"William is your son? Wow. My son is Joey. He's also a captain.
"Joey Phillips?" Miranda asked, shocked.

"Yes, Joey. Why did you say it like that?"
"It's just... Joey is such a nice boy. He can't be your son." Miranda joked. She looked at Ben, waiting for his snappy response, but he said nothing. He just put his head down.

"You're not going to say anything?"
Ben ignored her.
"Come on. With everything else I said, that's what offends you?"
"Joey isn't my son." Ben told her.

"What?"

"I adopted Joey after his parents died in a car accident when he was five. I was his godfather."
"I'm sorry. I didn't know."
"You couldn't have known."
"I just talk too much. I didn't think. I'm a really smart person, but I just say dumb things sometimes." Miranda rambled on. Ben couldn't take her rambling anymore. He grabbed her face and kissed her. Deeply.

At first, Miranda was hesitant, but she finally gave in.
They passionately kissed, melting every one of their concerns in the world. When they finished, Ben backed away and saw the shock on Miranda's face.

"I'm sorry. I thought... I just wanted to calm you down."
Miranda looked up at him and grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer, and kissed him. It's been so long since she's felt a man's lips.

Ben began to rub all over her body. Miranda moaned.
"Miranda... I want you. Can I have you?"

"God, yesss."
Ben lifted her up and carried her over to the teacher's desk.

As they were kissing, Miranda asked if Ben had a condom. He pulled one out of his pocket, put it on, and they both intertwined with each other all night.

*AFTER*

"Oh my god. I can't believe we did that! I don't even know you!" Miranda said, trying to find her clothing in a panic.
"I mean, it sounded like you liked it."

"That isn't the point."
"Miranda, we're two consensual adults."

"You're right. It's just that I've never done anything like that before."

"What, have sex with a stranger?"

"Yes, and I've never had sex anywhere besides my home."

"Well, I'm glad I'm your first in both."

Miranda looked at her watch and realized that the Lock-In was going to be over in a couple of minutes. She had to clean off the desk and put their clothes back on.

When they walked out, they found Tuck and Joey waiting outside the school lockers.

"Mom, where were you? I was looking everywhere for you."

"Uh.." Miranda stuttered. "We got lost. You know your school is very big, Tuck." Ben jumped in.

"Mr. Warren, did you and my mom chaperone together?" Tuck asked.
"We sure did."

"Dad," Joey called out. "Can we leave? I'm tired."

"Alright. Let's go."

"Mr. Warren! Mrs. Bailey!" The PTA president called their names.

"Can I speak to the both of you for a second?"

"Oh crap. What if she caught us?" Miranda whispered to Ben.

"She didn't catch us. And if she did, it would be your fault for being so loud.

"Oh, shut up! You were just as loud."

When they got to PTA president she began to talk to them.

"I would like to say that you two did not do any chaperoning. We found students vaping in bathrooms and doing God knows what in the closets. Did you even see one student today?"

"Yes, we did," Ben said lying.

"Which kids?"

As Ben thought of an excuse, Miranda jumped in.

"Are you a police officer? Why the hell are you questioning us so much? We chaperoned, and now our kids can graduate. Have a nice day." Miranda said, grabbing Ben's hand and walking off.

"Damn, woman. That was so hot."
"As for you, we can't do that ever again. I have responsibilities, and I don't have time to date. Last night was good, but it can never happen again. Do you understand me?"
Ben laughed. "Sure. Never again."
"Well, this is goodbye then. Maybe see you around at the graduation?" Miranda said.

"Sure."

Miranda walked off with Tuck and then got in their car and drove off.
"How was your lock-in baby?" Miranda asked Tuck.

"It was pretty good. Thanks for allowing me to go."
"No problem baby."