The games we play

4 MONTHS LATER

Miranda happily walked through the halls of the hospital.

"You seem happy Dr. Bailey." Kenper said.

"Well if you must know, I just got a great new offer for my device."

Miranda recently built a colonoscopy device, and before she officially put it out she had multiple medical companies giving her offers. She didn't even know how they found out she had a product. But it doesn't matter because she was about to be rich.

After the conversation with April, Miranda went to Ben's office to tell him the good news.

"Hey," she said going into Ben's office without knocking.

"So we don't know about knocking anymore?"

"Well if you were naked it wouldn't be a problem since I've already seen all of it."

Ben's mouth dropped open.

"Did I lie?"

Ben rolled his eyes at Miranda. "Well, I heard congratulations are in order."

"How did you know?"

"I heard people talking about it."

"That's not true. I haven't told anyone yet but April 3 minutes ago."

"Word travels fast."

"Benjamin what are you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding anything."

"Don't lie to me." Miranda made the same face that would scare Tuck into telling the truth.

"Okay. I called one of my friends from college and told him about your device. He liked it so I gave him your number and the rest is history."

"Benjamin Warren! I can't believe you! Why did you do this?"

"Because you're an amazing doctor and I want people to see how talented you are."

"Well... thank you so much."

"You don't have to thank me. But I do deserve a treat later tonight when I come over to your house."

"How about now?" Miranda said as she got close to him.

"What are you talking about?"

Miranda got on her knees and unbuckled  Ben's pants.

"Miranda, what are you about to do?"

"I'm about to give you the best top of your life."

Miranda brought Ben's pants down.

"Miranda, this is very inappropriate."

"You can punish me later."

Miranda finally took out his member. She licked the tip, making Ben shiver.

Miranda then wrapped her tongue around the tip, knowing that it's his sensitive spot.

"Shit baby-girl... stop playing."

Miranda then dragged saliva down his rod.

"God..." he groaned.

She let his cock go down her throat. She gagged, but only a little because she had gotten used to it.

Ben grabbed the back of her head and put her hair in a ponytail so he could hold her still as he thrusted into her mouth.

Ben's legs began to tremble because he was about to come.