Sneaky Link 2

*WARNING* THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS RATED R, SO DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARNED YOU!

Today is the day.

Miranda woke up with a big smile on her face. She drew herself a bath.

After her bath, she put on a purple laced bra with a matching purple thong.

She looked at herself in the mirror and admired her body, then she got dressed.

Miranda eventually got to Ben's location that he sent to her. She went up to the door and knocked only once before a shirtless Ben opened the door.

"Sorry, I was cleaning. Come in."
He let her in.

"I've never met a man who cleans... so good." She looked around his house.

"My mother taught me when I was little."

"Well, she sure did a good job. Your house is beautiful."

"Thanks."

"Ben, I'm not going to lie to you. I've never done anything like this before, so I don't know how to start or what to do."

"Well, first, we can go to my bedroom and take off our clothes. Then, I'll take it from there."

Ben and Miranda went upstairs.

He let Miranda lead the way so he could get a good look at her body, which extremely turned him on.

When they got to his room, he turned Miranda around and kissed her, getting rid of any other thoughts she had in her head.

While kissing, Miranda put her hands down Ben's pants, rubbing his member.

Ben picked her up and threw her onto the bed. Miranda was shocked by his strength, but that didn't stop her from stripping off both of their clothes.

They both were bare. Ben bit his lip looking at Miranda's naked body. He then got on top of her, dragging his tongue down her body, making a pitstop at the middle of her breasts, licking and sucking.

"Oh, yes... " she said as he rolled his tongue on her nipple.

Ben continued to go down her body, then put his cold tongue on her wet clit.

She jumped at the sensation.

"Don't run, baby girl." Ben said

Ben wrapped his arm around Miranda's legs, holding her still.

Sucking and slurping Miranda's vagina, Ben looked up to Miranda, who was holding her moan in.

"Let that shit out, mami."

"Ah, FUCK! I can't take it anymore."

"Cum on this tongue ,baby girl. Release all that shit."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She cried out as she creamed all over her man's tongue.

"Good girl..." Ben then went up her body and tongue kissed her.

"You like how you taste, don't you."

"Mhm..." she nodded her head.

"Tell me what you want." Ben requested.

"I want you to fuck me in every position." She boldly announced.

"Your wish is my command." Ben grabbed her legs, putting them in the air and spreading them.

Ben slapped his equipment on her very sensitive pussy.

"Just put it in already... If you keep on teasing me I'm going to explode."

"Someone is anxious."