⚡Chapter 2 :- ( Timothy's New Job )⚡

⚡Tim's Pov⚡

So I had finally selected the job that I wanted to do and today I was looking forward to check It out myself  since It was weekend.

" Hey Dad I wanted to tell that I am going to - " I was about to leave when Dad raised an eyebrow and called me.

" Timothy come here " Dad said and I nodded.

" What is it Dad ? " I asked.

" Your Mom and I agreed that there will be consequences for what you did " Dad said.

" Dad Aw come on ! you can't be serious - " I said.

" Now here me out Tim , getting drunk is one thing but getting drunk and knocking out a girl is really reckless , you know I think it's my fault that I didn't give you the ' talk ' at right time , I think we are In dire need to have the ' talk ' " Dad said and
I flushed.

" Dad ! I am too old to be getting the
' talk ' " I said blushing.

" -And you still got your Ex-Girlfriend pregnant , that's really immature of you young man , come on we are going to have this talk - " Dad grabbed my hand and took me Into bathroom.

" Why are we here ? " I asked raising an eyebrow.

" Stay right here , I will be right back " Dad said and I nodded.

Oh shi* this doesn't sound good.....

I was horrified when Dad came back with a banana.

" No...." I said.

" Yes , now like you see this is a
Penis- " Dad said holding up the banana and I was about to throw up.

" Dad ! don't call It that ! " I said.

" This is your punishment for having S- " Dad said and my face went bright shade of red and continued his lecture.

Later....

" You ok bud , you don't look too well " Landon said.

" I am never going to eat banana's " I said.

" Why ? " Landon asked.

" Dad gave me the ' talk ' " I said burying my face In couch.

" Oh my God !!! he used a banana to explain you , no kidding you feel like shi* , last time he used a cucumber for me " Landon said chuckling.

" Not helping !!! Landon " I said throwing pillow at Landon.

" Sorry kid , guess I will leave you " Landon said and left.

Later......

So Mom dropped me off to Littles.Club Enterprises building.

" Are you sure you will be fine sweetie " Mom asked.

" Ya Mom , I hope I get this Job " I said.

" You will Timmy , best of luck " Mom said smiling and I nodded.

I walked inside the building and looked up to the receptionist.

" Excuse me Ma'am " I said.

" Yes ? How may I help you " Lady with short blonde hair asked.

" I am here to see Mr George Little , can you please tell me where he is ? "
I asked.

" Sure , you may take the elevator and his office is on 4th floor to your right " she said and I nodded.

" Thank you " I said.

" Your welcome , please have a good day " She said and I got on Elevator.

After getting on 4th floor I searched for his office.

" Can I come In ? " I said knocking the door.

" Yes ! the door is open " I opened the door looked at middle aged man with glasses who was sitting on chair.

" Hello Sir , I am Timothy Murphy , I am here for your Job " I said.

" Ah ok ! no need to call me sir that's silly , Just call me Mr George and take a seat " Mr George said smiling.

" Nice to meet you Mr George " I said shaking hands with him.

" Nice to meet you too young man " Mr George said.

" So what kind of Job is that I am going to do ? " I asked.

" Before I tell you about your Job you need to know what is this company about - " Mr George picked up a few photo frames.

" See ! this is my father Fredrick little , he loved children's and wanted to open a place where children can have fun when parents are away , so you see that's how we opened this place you can define them as ' Daycares ' or Private babysitters , Littles.Club is actually for toddlers and babies around age of  2-7 years old kids or sometimes older " Mr George said.

" Oh that's good ! " I said.

" Now ! here comes the problem , babies and toddlers are really difficult to handle and getting an expert to have this Job is really expensive ,
Baby whisperer's are taking a huge amount to look after kids so we are selecting random young people like you to be trained as Baby whisperers who can understand kid mindset "
Mr George said.

" So I am going to get trained as Baby whisperer ? " I asked.

" Your going to go through 3 weeks of Baby whisperer training until you our
trainers say your ready , but It's really big challange to be a Baby whisperer are you ready for that ? " Mr George asked.

" Yes ! I want this Job " I said.

" Once you start with It there's no backing off  Tim , a Baby whisperer has to act and think like a baby or toddler to get connect with kids "
Mr George said.

" I am ready ! " I said.

" Very well , here's your contract for this Job , once you sign we will give you sum of 10,000$ in your account and - " Mr George said giving me the paper.

" Am I going to get paid on monthly basis ? " I asked.

" Yes as your safety will be our companies top priority , you might like to ready the contract - "
Mr George said.

" I believe you , here " I said sighning the paper and handing It to him the paper work.

" Your 13th guy so far to get this Job " Mr George said and I groaned.

13th !? Ughhh...

" When can I start ? " I asked.

" You shall began from Tomorrow " Mr George said.

" Btw is that your brother In that picture " I asked pointing at one on the desk.

" Nah.... that's my cousin Stuart House , he lives In Florida  , he is quite clumsy fella " Mr George said and I nodded.

Yes !!! I got the Job !!! I am going to tell Hazel....

Meanwhile...

" Mr George you forgot to tell our young employee about special clause that wasn't printed In the contract  " Mr George's secretary Roderick Flinn said.

" Oh shi* , he is gonna have my head once be finds out the special clause that I forgot to tell him " Mr George said.

To Be Continued....

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story with a little ' Cameo ' In It.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡