⚡Chapter 8 :- ( Confessing Love )⚡

⚡Tim's Pov⚡

Pain...

It hurts like hell...

I could hear some voices...

" GSW to stomach , we need immediate blood transfusion " It must have been doctors.

" BP's dropping ! " He felt prick in his arm and pain easing out.

" BP is quite stable , we need to get bullet out " Doctor said and started performing surgery.

After 3 hours....

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at white ceiling.

Sterile smell of medicines hit his nose...

" Hey...easy bro..." I looked at Landon who was sitting on chair and I has nasel canually under my nose.

" La..." My throat felt really rough like sand paper.

" Woah ! wait " Landon picked up ice chips from tray and placed it on my tongue.

" What happened ? " I asked.

" You got shot by Jason knight at school prom Tim , everyone is worried about you " Landon said.

" I am fine..." I said.

" Like hell ! you bled out , Mom and Dad had a heart attack when they knew what happened " Landon said.

" Hey Kiddo..." Dad said getting inside.

" Oh god sweetie , don't you dare do that with us " Mom said wiping her tears and kissed my forehead.

" You better not do something like that Timothy ! once your on your feet you will be grounded for whole life ! " Dad said ruffling my hair.

" I feel fine Dad " I said.

" Your pretty lucky son , since bullet was shot from a distance it didn't made any damage to vital organs but you will have to take It easy for a while...." Dad said.

" Kid you have 13 stitches , you feel fine because because they gave you good stuff " Landon said chuckling.

13 stiches !!! Really !?

Screw you 13 !!!

" Wait ! what about Alex and Hazel , they must be worried !! " I said.

" Woah easy kiddo , we told Alex that your gonna be ok it's just he is bit shaken up and Hazel - " Dad said.

" Oh god !! I wanted to tell something important to Hazel ! " I said.

" This is gonna have to wait sweetie because wound is gonna take a while to heal " Mom said and I nodded as Dr Shawn entered the room.

" Ah ! Tim good to see you awake , how do you feel ? " Dr Shawn asked.

" Peachy " I said.

" Good !! we have stitched the wound but you need to to take it easy , you need to stay off shower for few days and not wet the stitches also - " Dr Shawn said and I realized I was wearing something soft and thick.

" Am I wearing a diaper !? " I asked.

" That's what I was going to tell , bullet hit only few inches away from your bladder and there is no damage to bladder but for precaution until the stitches are healed you will have to wear a diaper " Dr Shawn said.

Amazing !?

Bruce , Kelly and Mr George little also gave me a small visit with flowers bouquet and ' Get well soon card '.